Let's Go To The Mall

On the way to the mall there was an awkward moment and I was wondering what she was thinking, she was never the type to keep quiet.

"So, what happened between you and your boyfriend because you guys seemed cool at the party?. I knew it would be a short conversation because Keisha doesn't like talking about stuff that hurt her. "Well we were until I walked in on him making out with this other boujee girl from school in my own party!". "Wait what? Where was I? Why didn't you tell me sooner? I would've bashed his head with a baseball bat."

I didn't realize it till now that the party ended extremely early and she was a little upset afterwards. I was willing to put my entire life on the line for Keisha. She was more than a friend to me but family, the kind of family member you'd love to fuck.

"Yeah that's the exact reason I didn't wanna tell you, how many of my ex's did you bash in the head with a baseball bat? 3! That's why most kids fear you in school, I'm still surprised that none of them laid charges against you."

Wait what does she mean by kids at school fear me? I didn't even notice. Am I really that scary? Nah, Keisha is just exaggerating. "Kids don't fear me at school, that's just crazy Keisha", I said laughingly. "Oh yeah? Why do kids switch lanes when you walk through? Why do we find our usual table empty every time it's lunchtime?". Why did those things happen? "Well it's obviously because I'm popular, I'm like the most popular kid in school so it's understandable for them to do all those things." I knew that was a stupid answer but I didn't wanna believe that people feared me. "Okay Mr Popular, we're here just find a parking spot so we can get this shopping underway." Finally, I was so tired of listening to Keisha telling me that I'm kind of a bully.

I parked the car and we climbed out and entered the mall. I loved shopping with Keisha but she can spend an entire hour in one shop trying to figure out what to buy. "So which shop are we hitting?", I asked. "Shop? We're hitting the entire mall" that's what I was afraid of, I can never get a break from her. "Let's get this over and done with" we went to the first couple of shops and weren't impressed by the matching outfits they had, we hit the last shop that sold matching outfits and were pretty impressed by what they had in store. We picked out the ones we liked but before we could stand in line to pay Keisha suggested we fit these clothes as they didn't have a return policy and I agreed. There were four fitting rooms but only one was free. "You can go first and I'll wait out here", I said and she agreed. She took her clothes and stepped inside.

 "Hey George can you come in here and help me with this, I think it's stuck". I walked into the fitting room and she grabbed my jeans and pulled me towards her and said "I need that dick right now" then she kissed me while unbuckling my jean then she put her hands into my jeans stroking my dick then pulled down my pants and then she got on her knees and sucked on the tip while her hand was rubbing my ball. The warmth of her mouth on my dick was a feeling unlike any other, she was spitting on it and licking it off and it felt amazing. I was about to cum when she stopped, stood and pulled her skirt up. I bent her over and pushed her panties to the side. It was my turn to make her pay and I was not planning on showing the pussy any mercy. I slowly inserted my dick inside her pussy as she let out a gentle moan, I slowly increased my strokes and she couldn't hold contain herself, she let out all her moans as she came. I kissed her forehead when she stopped.

We  stepped out after fitting the clothes and then paid and went back to the car. "Where to next?", I asked as she got into the car. "You mind if we hit a drive thru? somebody drained all my juices out my body", she replied with a laugh. "Your wish is my command".