Chapter 15 // The Hinata's

"Okaa-san? Is he your mother Shoyo?" Asked by Noya but he didn't get a reply. "Um, good morning. I assume your Hinata's mother?" Asked by Kiyoko. "Oh yes sweetheart, I'm his mother. I just brought his food. Am I disturbing?" "No, not at all." "Okay, if you say so. But what with this 'gay' issue?" Hinata's mother asked. Tanaka went to her. "Uhm, good morning Hinata-san." "Good morning too." "I'm just going to say that your son has a boyfriend." No one try to stop Tanaka on what he's going to say next.

"What? No way! Shoyo knows that I don't like those kind of relationship. Right Shoyo?" No one answered to her question. She dropped the food she's holding because she was surprised. "Shoyo, tell me that's not true?" Shoyo started to cry. "SHOYO!" "Im- I'm sorry..." Hinata's mother also start to cry. "I can't believe it. I can't believe this Shoyo!" Then she run outside of the gym. "Okaa-san!!" Hinata try to catch his mother but he just stopped on the gym entrance. He dropped to the floor and start to cry out loud.

"It's now your decision Hinata. Are you still going to continue your relationship with Nekoma's setter? As long are you are not decided yet, you cannot practice with us and you can't enter this gym. If you enter this gym again, that means you're gonna break up with him." Daichi explained. Sugawara went to Hinata who still crying. ""I'm sorry Hinata..." Suga said. He help Hinata Hinata to stand up and to walk outside the gym. "I'm going to miss you Hinata..." Suga hugged Hinata and enters the gym again leaving Hinata outside. Since the class are going to start, he went to the clubroom to fix himself.

-Time Skip-

The school is now ended and since Hinata can't practice, he went straight home. He doesn't have any energy to bike because he was thinking what his mother going to do with him. He just keep thinking about it until he reach his house. He leave his bike outside. He take a deep breath before entering his house.

"I'm ho-" When he opened the door, he saw all of things packed, Natsu who was hugging his mom and his mom who's looking at him. "Wh-what's the meaning of this, okaa-san?" He asked in confusion. "Its doesn't clear to you? You're really dumb do you? Let me explain in small mind of yours. You're not welcome in this house anymore." His mother explained.

"B-but, okaa-san..." "No, I don't want to see you anymore. If you want to go back here, then break up with your boyfriend!" "Please, okaa-san! I-" Shoyo's mother release Natsu and grab Shoyo's things. He pushed it to Shoyo until he went outside. Natsu was crying so as Shoyo. "Break up with him, or you're not welcome here anymore!" "Okaa-san plea-" He call for his mother one last time but she just shut the door leaving Hinata outside.

He still crying out loud outside of their house. 'First my team, and now my own mother? Who's next?' He said to himself. When he was settled, he grabbed his bag and start to walk. Since he don't know where to go, he just stop in the park. Since it's afternoon, he knows that the other members of his team is still practicing so he just chat Yachi.

H: Yachi-san?

Y: Hinata? Are you alright?

Hinata said everything to Yachi.

Y: Omg, I'm so sorry.

H: It's fine. I just have 1 problem.

Y: What is it?

H: Can I sleep to your house tonight?

Y: Oh Hinata, I would like to help you, but you can't... My mother is strict when it comes to boys. I'm sorry.

H: No, it's fine. Can you ask Yamaguchi or Tsukishima instead?
Y: Okay, I'll try.

H: Thanks!

After a while.

Y: Sorry Hinata. But they refused.

H: Okay, thanks for asking them.

H: Wait, can you ask-

He was just typing those but Yachi chat again.

Y: The practice just ended. I'm going to help them now. Bye Hinata.

He delete what he's trying to type and said: Okay. Take care.
Since there's no one wants to accept Hinata, he chat this person to ask help.

Hinata: Hey, can I sleep to your house tonight?

The Karasuno is team is ready to go when Kageyama receives a message. "Hey, can I sleep to your house tonight?" He was shocked on what he read.

K: What? Why?

H: Long story. Hehehe.

K: Okay.

H: Thanks. Can you meet me on the park near school?

K: Fine. Just wait for me there okay?

H: Okay.

Kageyama immediately pack his things and leave. When Kageyama is near on the park, he saw Hinata with all of his things. He was shock and confuse on what he see. "Hinata!" He shout. "Kageyama." Hinata said while smiling. When Kageyama is coming closer to him, he drop his things and hugs Kageyama. Kageyama slightly blushed but he hugs back Hinata. "What happened?" Kageyama asked. "Can we talk about it while walking?" Hinata asked which Kageyama approves.

Halfway through Kageyama's house, Hinata finished his story. He didn't cry because he don't want Kageyama to see him crying. "I'm sorry." Only Kageyama said. After a while, silence enter to the both of them. But Hinata said something.

"So, you have a crush on me?"

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR NEXT WEEK