Chapter 5 // Karasuno & Nekoma

Hinata walks towards to their room very happy. The smile is shown on his face thinking what happened earlier. "Hinata, where did you came from?" Asked by Sugawara as Hinata opens the door. "Oh, sorry Suga-san. I was just with Kenma." "Did something happen? You seems look happy?" Asked by Daichi. "Oh, it's nothing Daichi-san. Let's just say something GOOD happened!" Daichi just nodded on what he said. "I'm going to sleep now." Hinata just walked towards his futon and cover himself in a blanket. Hinata was fast asleep while everyone still awake except for Tsukishima. So the rest of them talk about Hinata.

Tanaka: "Do you think there's something happened to Hinata?"
Nishinoya: "I don't know man. He seems normal to me."
Sawamura: "Well, whatever it is, let's just let him be. Now sleep everyone, we have a long day tomorrow."

-Time Skip-

All of them is going to eat but Hinata is not with them. "Where's Hinata?" Asked by Kageyama. "He said he's going to eat with Nekoma's setter. I think he's name is Kenma." Replied by Yamaguchi. "He really miss his friend huh?" "Maybe if you change your attitude you're able to have friends..." Teasingly said by Tsukishima which make Kageyama annoyed. "Stop that you two. It's so early in  the morning to handle you." Said by Daichi.

As Karasuno entered the cafeteria, they saw by the Nekoma team. "Oi! Karasuno!" Shouted by Kuroo. "You can sit here if you want!" "Ah, thank you very much..." Said by Daichi. Karasuno and Nekoma shard table. "Looks like someone missing in your team." Said by Asahi. "Ah, you noticed. Well, Kenma is not here with us. He didn't say where he is." Said by Kai.

"Hmm... That's weird. Hinata is not with us but he mentioned he is with Kenma." Said by Sugawara. Fukunaga choked when they said Kenma is with Hinata. "Hey Shouhei, are you okay?" Asked by Yamamoto while giving him a glass of water. Fukunaga just nodded and drink the water. "Well, I'm going to find him." "Wait, I'm coming too." Said by Sugawara and then Yaku.

The two of them start searching the building from the rooftop going to down to the building. They didn't find any sign of the two. After a few minutes. "Where are them? We're going to start!" Said by Yaku. "Let's just keep finding. I'm sure we're going to find them." Reassure by Sugawara. The two of them keep finding the two and they noticed something. S:"This door is open..." Y:"Let's see inside..." The two of them peak inside and they saw Hinata and Kenma.

"What are you guys doing?" Asked by Sugawara. "Oh. Hi Suga-san! Yaku-san!" "You guys... Playing games here? In all of the places?" Asked by Yaku. "If we're going to play in our room, Kuroo is going to bother us." Kenma explained. "Well, you need to clean this room first. Practice Match were going to start." "Of course Suga-san!" Said by the both of them.

As Sugawara and Yaku leave the room, Shoyo and Kenma dropped to the floor and sighed. "That was close..." Said by Kenma. "I told you we shouldn't do it here." Said by Shoyo. "I know, I know. We should thank Fukunaga for this." "Well, at least they didn't find out." "Well, we can do this later..." Teasingly said by Kenma. "KENMA!!" Shoyo said in embarrassing voice. Both of them laughed and start cleaning.

As both of them having fun, they didn't know that there's someone who heard their whole conversation. This person is just leaning to the wall after Sugawara and Yaku leave. He leave after the both of them laugh. After the both of them finish cleaning, they immediately go back to their respective room to change.

"Sorry I'm late" as Kenma go to his team. "You're not the one who came late Kenma, something matters?" Asked by Yamamoto. "No, I'm fine..." Kenma said. "Oh, that's weird. Are you sure you okay?" He asked again. "Just... You know what let's just start." While Nekoma is going on their assigned court, Kenma walk towards Fukanaga. "Thank you..." Then he walks towards Kuroo. Fukunaga just smiled on what Kenma said to him.

-Time Skip-

Nekoma team is eating their dinner. "You're not going to eat with Shrimpy?" Kuroo asked. "Do you think I'm going to eat with Shoyo every time?" Answered by Kenma. "No, I just asking..." While continuing their eat, Kenma receive a text from Shoyo.

Shoyo: "Let's go outside later♡"

Kenma blushed on the heart that Shoyo adds. "Who's that?" Kuroo asked. "It's not on your business." Kenma answered while looking mean at Kuroo. Kenma immediately finish his dinner. "I'm going to shower now." Kenma said which everyone nodded. While walking, Kenma look on where is Shoyo. Luckily Shoyo look back. Kenma wink at Shoyo and walk to their room.

Meanwhile, "Kenma kinda sus..." Yamamoto said. "He's been weird lately." Said by Kuroo. "What do you mean?" Asked by Kai. "Well, when I'm went to their house yesterday, I woke him up early knowing he move very slow. But I'm surprised that he's ready to go. I'm always waiting for him for 3 hours but he was finished not even a hour." Kuroo explained.

"Well, that's weird that our Kenma is getting excited aside from playing games." Yaku said. "Well, the time he gets excited is when he bought a new game, when he met Lev for the first time which annoyed him now-" "Hey!" Lev interrupted Kuroo. "-and when he met..." Kuroo eyes widened and he stands up. He look around and he see Shoyo. Kuroo kinda relieved. "Is there a problem?" Yaku asked. "Ah... No, it's nothing. Let's just finish eating." Then all of them finish their dinner.

When Nekoma is going back to their room, they saw Kenma that just finish showered. "Are you going somewhere, Kenma?" Yaku asked. "Well, I want to go outside but I want to tell you about it so I wait here." Kenma explained. "Oh, so you're going to go now?" Yaku asked Kenma which nodded to the question. "Okay, go on then..." "Thank you Yaku-san." Kenma stand up and then walk. "Go back before midnight!!" Yaku shouted then noticed Kuroo.

"Hey, Kuroo! You okay?" "Ah, yes! Sorry..." Kuroo seems thinking on what he thought earlier. It's keeps bothering him. "I'm just going outside. You guys take shower first." After that, Kuroo runs outside. "You think he's okay?" Kai asked. "I don't know. But let just let him." Yaku said.

"Shoyo!" "Kenma!" Both of them hugged each other. "I miss you Kenma!" "We just meet earlier..." "I don't care! I miss you. Don't you miss me?" "*chuckle* Of course I miss you." Both of them still hugging each other but Kenma breaks it. "What do you want to?" "I-I don't know really..." Shoyo said.

"Well, do you want to finish what we didn't finished this morning?" Kenma teasingly asked. "KENMA!!" Shoyo turn red on what Kenma said and then Kenma just laugh seeing him embarrassed. After Shoyo relaxed, he hold both Kenma's hands. "I love you Kenma..." "I love you too, Shoyo." After saying it, both of their faces is coming closer to each other and then the both of them started to kiss each other. But they didn't know that there's someone in there. The same person who listened to their conversation this morning.

"So you two is really on a relationship?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im back!! Thank you for the patience because I just really need to focus on my school. Anyway, I'm back on business. I just want to say that I finished drafting this story. IT'S SO LONG!!! It's so long guys, I spend my time just to finish it. I put a lot of surprises here in the story so you better read this until the end!
My next thing to do is to make the Miya twins one-shot. I try to make it as interesting as possible. And NO! It's not a ship post! I know my limit!
Anyway, see you next week!