Chapter 18 // Karasuno

So, due to one of my comments yesterday, (thanks again), I need to make some adjustments when it comes to Kuroo which apparently his first name is Tetsuruo. That's it!

Kageyama was choked because of Hinata's question. "Dumbass, what kind of question is that?" "I'm sorry." Hinata said while giving Kageyama a water. "It's just... I really have a bad dream..." He said. "What kind of dream is that I'm going to have s*x with you?!" Said by Kageyama. "I'm sorry..." Apologize again by Hinata and look down which follow by a sigh of Kageyama.

"Look, even though you know that I like you, I would never such a thing, okay?" Kageyama reassured. "Really?" "Yes. So finish your food so we can go to school." "But I cannot practice, remember?" "So? You're not able to go practice with the rest of the team but it doesn't mean you can't practice volleyball anymore."

Hinata brighten up on what Kageyama just said. He stand up and hugged Kageyama. "Thank you Kageyama! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" "Dumbass stop that..." He said while blushing. "Oh sorry..." Hinata said and then sit again. Then they just both smile at each other.

-Time Skip-

Walking to their school, they talk a lot of random stuff which the other leads them to argue. When they are near on their school, Kageyama open a very serious topic. "About you and Kozume-san-" Then they stop walking. "Are you sure you still want to go on with your relationship?" Hinata take a while before answering. "Yes. I still want to continue our relationship, and nothing going to stop us."

Kageyama sighed. "But isn't it the reason why you are in this situation." Hinata doesn't reply. "Look Hin- Shoyo. If you're going to continue your relationship, you're just going to be in this situation." "B-but I like him..." Kageyama sighed once again. "You know what, you should talk to him, and tell everything." "I think, maybe you're right... Thanks, Kag- Tobio."

Then Hinata release a smile and Kageyama rub his head. They've reach the school soon after. When they've step at the school gate, Hinata feel a very powerful pressure on his body, he can't move on his position, like there's a force stoping him. "Hey, you okay?" Hinata snapped out when Kageyama touched him in the shoulder. "Oh, yeah! Sorry..." He said.

They're going to enter now but someone is calling there names. "Hinata!" Yachi shouted as he hugged Hinata.Yachi is with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima. Yamaguchi and Yachi keep asking Hinata while Kageyama and Tsukishima just staring at them. "So you're the one who adopt him." Said by Tsukishima which Kageyama didn't answer. "Make sure you don't steal him." Tsukishima teasingly said. "Shut up!" Kageyama said.

The 5 of them walk inside to the school. Yachi parted her way because there was a different dressing room for them, so the only 4 of them walk to the clubroom. As they going upstairs, Hinata suddenly stop. "Hinata, is something wrong?" Asked by Yamaguchi. "I can't... Go with you... To the clubroom..." Hinata answered. "What? Why?" Asked by Kageyama. "I can't even practice with you... So what's the point going there?" Hinata explained.

"So?" The three of them look surprisingly at Tsukishima. "You're part of the team whether you can practice with us or not." He explained. "That's right!" The 4 of them is surprised again when Sugawara joined them. "You're part of this team. *pat Hinata's shoulder* I hope Daichi will understand you." Sugawara said.

"Thank you guys. But how about the others?" Hinata concerns. "So? I don't give a crap about them. You're coming with us even they want it or not!" Tsukishima said while grabbing Hinata."Ahh... Tsuki-" The 3 of them just smiled.

When the 5 of them entered the clubroom, the other members are already there. Because Tsukishima opens the door and he's with Hinata, all of them staring at them. Hinata hides behind Tsukishima. "What he was doing here!?" Asked by Tanaka. "It's none of your business." Simply said by Tsukishima.

"What did you just sa-" Tanaka was going to punch Tsukishima when Sugawara blocked it and received it and leave everyone in shocked. "I'm, I'm sorry Suga-san." Tanaka apologize. "It doesn't mean that he's here, he going to practice with us." Sugawara explained then goes to Tsukishima and Hinata and rubbed their heads. "I'm sorry..." The two of them said in unison. "It's alright. As long my precious kouhai is not hurt."

Suga said while smiling at them. "Wow, look at this... Who knows you can attract more men?" Said again by Tanaka. "When will just shut your mouth?!" Sugawara snapped and grab Tanaka in his shirt. Everyone wants to stop them but Tanaka suddenly talked. "I thought you don't want your kouhai to be hurt? But aren't you hurting your kouhai now?" Sugawara just release Tanaka. "Just one more Tanaka, ONE MORE! and your dead!" Suga angrily said. "Why are you even protecting him if you're the one who agreed on the policy at the first place?-"

"-Dont tell me, you're also gay?"

Author's favorite chapter next week!