Chapter 7 // The Hinata's

Shoyo immediately run on his room to see his mother. "What is the meaning of this Shoyo?" Shoyo immediately walk to his mother to see what she's talking about. "Your grades are improving?" "Y-yes mom..." Shoyo is kinda confused on what is happening right now. "I'm so proud of you. I thought you're going to have a lower grades which not a surprise but this is absolutely great." Then his mother hug him because of the happiness she feel.

Shoyo is still silence and trying to process on what's happening. "Because of this, were going to eat on your favorite restaurant today." "Really!?" Asked excitedly by Shoyo. "It's your prize for having a good grades. And maybe, if you keep having a good grades we will always eat outside." Said by his mother. "Of course mom, I will try my best!"

"Now, I know you are tired, so sleep for a while. Natsu and I will going somewhere so let's just meet there around 4pm. Is that okay?" "Of course mom. Thank you!" Then Shoyo hugged again his mother. "Go to sleep now. Leave me your things, I'm the one who's going to unpack it." Without hesitation, Shoyo jump to his bed but before that, he texted Kenma first.

Shoyo: Hey Kenma! Just arrive at home.

Kenma: That's great. We're still on the bus though but I'm going to arrive soon.

Shoyo: Great. By the way, my mother is going to treat us because my grades got improved. I'm going to rest now and then we will go later.

Kenma: She's really proud of you. Anyway, I'm not gonna bother you. Take a rest now. I love you.

Shoyo: I love you too.

And then he just placed his phone beside him and sleep.

-Time Skip-

"Nii-chan!" Natsu shouted as the three of them met. "So what do you want to do first Shoyo? We still have time before we eat." Shoyo's mom asked. "Let's play nii-chan! I saw an arcade over there. Can we play nii-chan? Please!" "Okay Natsu, we were going to play." "Yehey!!"

Shoyo carried Natsu and then they walked to the arcade. They played bunch of games and even win a big stuffed toy. Even bigger than Shoyo. "It's so big. It's bigger than Nii-chan!" Then they just laugh.

The time flew so much so it's time for their dinner. As a promise, they'll going to eat at Shoyo's favorite restaurant. The reason why Shoyo like that restaurant because they have the most delicious "Tamago Kake Gohan" which is his favorite food. They're waiting to their food so they just talk and look around.

After a while, Shoyo's mother saw something. "Look at that, they're both boys but they have a relationship." Shoyo look at where his mother looking then he saw a gay couple. After a while, the couple kiss. "Ew! Look how gross is that! That's why I hate same sex relationship." As he heard those, he tense up. He think on what relationship he have.

He didn't told his mother about his relationship either. "Hey Shoyo, are you okay?" Shoyo snap out on his thoughts. "Oh, sorry... Okaa-san?" "Yes?" "Shoyo paused for a moment and then asked a question to his mother. "Why do you hate it?" "Oh, it's because it is forbidden. You can't love a person in the same gender. Look at them for example. Gross."

Shoyo paused again and asked again. "B-but what if-" "Here's your order! Sorry for the wait!" Shoyo was interrupted when their food is arrive. "Thank you!" Said by Shoyo's mother and then gave a tip to the waiter. "What do you want to asked again?" Asked by his mother while giving them their food. "Its... Nothing. Let just eat." "Okay, if you say so..." "ITADAKIMASU!"

-Time Skip-

They're arrived at their home around 8pm. Natsu and his mother are tired so they're going to sleep now. Shoyo is just laying on his bed, still thinking on what his mother said. It's keep bothering him and thinking. After a while, he received a text from a very surprising person he didn't expect to text him.

Tsukishima: We need to talk.

Hinata: Wow, you're texting me? Are you okay?

He teasingly asked Tsukishima. And then when Tsukishima replied, he was surprised on what he said.

Tsukishima: We need to talk about your relationship with Kozume-san

~You know, I think that what would be a great gift to y'all. But I guess nothing. So why not drop 2 chapters for 3 weeks? Just think as it was my Christmas and New year's gift! Have fun!~