1

-I can't believe you are failing math Jake.-said Jungwon. He was really disappointed. They were in front of the school waiting for Sunoo who's late once again.
-I really don't know what else I can do. I'm studying really hard, but I just can't seem to get a good grade. It's annoying me too don't worry.-said Jake and he looked around. As usual almost every girl and boy looked at him while waking inside and he was used to it but didn't care about any of them.
-I'll try to help you when I can, okay?-said Jungwon and Jake nodded. A little back story. Jake, Jungwon and Sunoo were one of the coolest guys in school, everybody loved them but especially Jake. Everyone fell for his handsome face and his english accent. But there was someone who hated their guts. Sunghoon. Nobody know what happened between them or why they hate each other it's just the way it is. Sunghoon's friends weren't awful, they were actually cool but cause of Sunghoon they had to "hate" Jake too.
-Finally.-said Jungwon and he hit Sunoo's head.
-Uhh.
-Why can't you arrive on time at least once? It's a miracle that we've have been never late for class.-said Jungwon and Jake was just listening. His friends always do this in the morning he was used to it.
-But have we ever been late? No. Then leave me alone. Do you know how much I have to take care of my skin to be this beautiful? Of course you don't. You have ugly skin.-said Sunoo and as he said it Jungwon started chasing him. At least they really won't be late for class. As his two friends were running, Jake was slowly walking to the classroom.
-Why are you alone again, Sim? -asked someone from behind Jake. And Jake recognised that voice immediately. -Did your friends finally leave you?
-Why do you care about that?-asked Jake and he turned around. He was already tired of Sunghoon even thought it was 7:58. Hearing his voice made him angry.
-I don't. I was just asking.
-Okay.-said Jake and he continued walking to class. He was tired and he was mad cause of his math grade so he didn't have the energy to fight with Sunghoon today.
-You seem really quite today.-said Sunghoon and he ran next to Jake. Jake just sighed. -You know. It would be polite if you replied to me.
-And what if I don't wanna be polite Sunghoon?-asked Jake and he suddenly turned to Sunghoon.-Just leave me alone I'm tired.-he said then he went into the classroom. Sunghoon was a bit shocked but he went after Jake.
-Sorry for being late.-said Jake. Of course the teacher could hear that he was sincere but he let it slide.
-Me too.-said Sunghoon the same as Jake. The teacher knew how these two can be so he just continued teaching.
-Did you guys fight?-whispered Jungwon as Jake sat down.
-Not really.
-But what did you guys do?-asked Sunoo from the other side of Jake.
-Nothing. Concentrate.-said Jake and he pointed at the board.
-He rarely concentrates in class but wants us to concentrate. Ch.-said Jungwon and went back to write whatever the teacher's writing on board.
Suddenly Jake got a message. He opened it under the desk so the teacher won't scold him. It was from his father.
"Jaeyun, I saw that you got a bad grade and you didn't even tell me. You have to get a good grade next time. You understand?"
"Yes dad."
Jake sighed again. His father really made his blood boil. Fuck it. Sunghoon looked at Jake and saw how mad or sad he is.
-What's his problem now?-asked Sunghoon from himself.
-Did you say something Park?-asked the teacher but Sunghoon didn't reply he was just looking at Jake.
"Don't look at him, why are you interested in him? You hate him. You hate him." thought Sunghoon.