Epilogue

"Daddy! Daddy!" A young boy with short, wavy silver hair ran through the mansion. His gorgeous green eyes shined with excitement.

"What's up buddy?" Remus looked up from this morning's news paper at his son who just ran into the kitchen.

"My owl came!" Suddenly Sirius and Adonis burst into the room.

"Did I hear you say you got your owl?" Adonis asked the boy who nodded excitedly.

"You're totally a Gryffindor, get excited, it's the best house." Sirius laughed as he sat down next to the boy.

"Are you kidding, he is going to be a Hufflepuff like his favorite uncle!" Zared who had been silently cooking up some breakfast just laughed at this.

"See even Zee agrees!" Sirius pointed out as Zared placed the food on the table for them to dig in.

"Also, you are not the favorite uncle." Zared said, taking a bite of toast.

"Helios, don't listen to those idiots." Acacia finally joined the group at the table.

"No, don't listen to her, she's going to try to sway you into thinking you're a Slytherin!" Sirius accused the woman, quite dramatically, she just chuckled and shook her head. The boy, upon hearing this, grew wide eyed and nervous.

"You think I'm going to be in the evil house?" He asked his aunt, who looked up at him quite shocked.

"Do you think I'm evil?" The boy shook his head, "Well, I'm a Slytherin, they are not evil there are just some that are. But you are ambitious so you'll join the house of green." The boy nodded his head understanding, Adonis, Sirius, and Zared, however, did not agree and continued to argue over which house is better. Finally, Remus spoke up for the first time.

"You're all wrong." The three adults shut up and turned to look at him, along with his son, it was like they were waiting for him to continue but he didn't.

"What house do you think I'll be in, daddy?" The boy looked up to the scarred man, who just smiled and messed with the boy's hair a little.

"You know, you look just like her." The boy cocked his head to the side, confused as to what his dad was saying. Remus chuckled a little before continuing, "She had a special power too, but it hurt her so she didn't like it all that much. She'd be so proud that you got to control fire."

"Mom?" The boy whispered and his dad nodded at him. They didn't talk about her much, nor her two other siblings, the boy wanted to know everything but he could see it hurt his dad and aunt and uncles so he didn't ask too much.

"Listen to me." The boy looked up to his dad's eyes. "It doesn't matter what house you are placed in, okay? You have family from every house and everyone will be proud of you no matter where you are, especially your mom." The boy smiled at this

"Honestly, she probably would've told us to shut up if she were here." Zared pointed out which made everyone laugh.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Helios Lupin!" McGonagall shouted out. The boy in question nervously walked up to the stage and sat on the stool.

"Ah a Lupin, but you're not like your father are you? Hmmm, I see bravery but there is also ambition. You are a kind soul and are determined. But where to put you? Ah, I know! I can see it in you now, your mind is strong and you crave to know, just like your mother." The boy smiled at this, he never knew he had his mom's traits.

"Ravenclaw!" The blue and silver table erupted into loud cheers and the boy made his way over.

☆☆☆☆☆

Remus dropped the letter on the table and looked up at the other three adults smirking.

"I told you guys you were wrong."