Character Intro

Name: Sin Shuntaro
Age: 23
Nationality: British
Eye colour: blue and green
Natural hair colour: blonde
Dye:purple
Profession: ballet dancer
Hobbies: reading, baking, singing, dance
Piercings: ears
Tattoos: dream catcher on left side of ribs, love kanji on the back of neck, a ballet dance on wrist
Scars on her back and Cs brand Just under her ear and one on her breast near the heart

Name: Sin ShuntaroAge: 23Nationality: British Eye colour: blue and greenNatural hair colour: blonde Dye:purple Profession: ballet dancerHobbies: reading, baking, singing, dancePiercings: earsTattoos: dream catcher on left side of ribs, love kanji ...

Family:Father: Jeffrey OmenMother: Rosemary Omen

Family:
Father: Jeffrey Omen
Mother: Rosemary Omen

Past:
Jeffrey and Rosemary had an arranged marriage to join their medical company's together neither one of the loved each other. They where forced to have an male heir to continue the family name. But sadly they were cursed with having a girl they named Sin. Everyday they reminded her of how she was never wanted they would abuse Sin and treat her like a slave she was never allowed to speak. Her mother and father couldn't wait to marry her off. That's when Jeffrey met the Shuntaro family in a business meeting. Soon came Sin sixteenth birthday and she was introduced to Chishiya from the moment she saw him she knew her life wasn't going to get any better he was cold and distant. On Sin eighteenth birthday she snuck out of the house and got tattooed. Chishiya caught her and promised not to tell as long as she did as he told her with out any questions asked she was to be his slave.

Side note Sin can talk but Chishiya dosnt like her talking to anyone and is only allowed to Speak if he gives her permission.

I hope this all makes scene if not sorry it made scene in my head.

All images are found on Google