Adrenaline

My body was shivering with Adrenaline as I got off the stage people where going wild as new music took over and they began to party.  I felt my self being pulled by someone, I was expecting to see Chishiya but it was Neragi, he pulled me close are body left no room for air to get past us. His hands wrapping around my waist "that was sexy" "glad you enjoyed" he gives a hmm and licks his lips. "I heard your no longer married" "ah yea Chishiya was dare to divorce me" "hmm well how about we celebrate that hmm" you give him a confused look. "let's have some drinks and relax together" you nod "sure why not" you smile at him. "Mally I have a bad feeling about this"  "it will be ok Sin I won't let anything happen"

You found yourself in a room with a few of Neragis friends just chilling having a few shots some of them smoking. Neragi hadn't left your side his arm around your waiste and you laughed and took shots. Slowly people began to leave until it was just you both. His hand move down to squeeze your ass, you gasp and look at him. He had a grin on his face, he was drunk and to be honest you where a little tipsy. "you want to have some fun?  "Hmm what kind of fun." Neragi moves closer to you his body on top of yours. "let me make you feel good hmm let me show you pleasure ". You felt your face flushing at his words. He lets out a laugh but soon all went quite and he was thrown off you, you look to see Chishiya glaring at you both. He didn't say anything he just pulled you off the floor and drags you to your room.
"What the hell chi, chi" you try to move away from him but he pins you to the wall "don't call me that" you roll your eyes "you can't tell me what to do, you don't own me" "you are mine wither we are married or not you will always belong to me, I will be your first and your last." You weren't sure what came over you probably the booze but you just smile at him. "oh yea well what if I don't want you. What if I want Neragi". Chishiya says nothing to you, his lips suddenly come crashing down on yours in a kiss full of anger and lust, you could help but melt into it biting at his lip he groans and pulls you closer to him his hands squeezing you ass making you moan so he could slip his tongue in. You both fight for domance but he wins. You run your hands threw his hair tugging at it a little, he pulls back from the kiss and makes his way down your neck bite and kissing leaving marks to show that you belonged to him and him only. He unzips your hoodie and moves to kiss your chest. But stops. He looks at you lust filled his eyes, he pulls you from the wall and pushes you onto the bed. He climes over you like a tiger about to eat his pary. He kisses up from your neck and to your ear "you will be screaming my name all night little mouse" he whispers in a sexy deep voice making your mind run wild.
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a while I know it's short and probably sucks but let me know should it go all the way or should it stop.