Two Is Better Than One

Chishiya right hand  gripped the back of my neck while his left wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. My body felt like it was on fire.. I needed to get away but my body wouldn't move, this can't be happing, I don't want to give in to him....Sin.. Sin has taken over. How, how could I not realise. "Sin stop this is wrong" "but it feels good. I want to be loved Mally" "he doesn't love us we both know that." i argued with her trying to force myself forward to take over. But Sin wasn't giving up with out a fight. "Stop this he will only hurt us" Sin ignored me and wrapped her hands round Chishiya neck trying her best to kiss him back, I could feel his smirk against my lips. "bastard he knows we are fighting this is what he wants to pull us apart" I felt my body go lip as Sin pulled away. I took over quickly and pushed Chishiya away "you bastard are you trying to pull us apart" "your one person Mally with two sides. At some point the stronger side will take over with both know it" "haha I knew I was right your just using us still, all this talk about love a shit was all so you could pull in Sin so she would take control and use her. Well it's going to happen" "if that's what you want to think so be it" he sighed moving away from me towards the door. "what am I supposed to think all you have done is treat me like a slave when I'm sin. I know you hate me because I fight back. That's why you want sin because she not as strong as me" Chishiya stopped and came back towards me and pinned me to the wall. "I want you both" he whispered in my ear kissing it lightly "having you both keeps me on my toes. I like the challenge of you Mally. I also like the sweet innocent side of Sin. You can both give into me. I know you both want to." his lips came closers to mine his tongue licking my Bottom lip. I push him away and rush out of the room I need space I need to breath my head his pounding Sin is crying. I think I'm crying. I just ran until I bump into someone. I looked up to see Mira." I.. I'm sorry" Mira gives me a small smile. "poor little one so much pain in your eyes. Don't worry I'll keep you safe" I give her a confused look be Mira giggles, "two personality are better then one my dear" with that she walked away. Leaving me confused. I hadn't talk to Mira much and something about her told me not to trust her either. Looking at the time I realised I needed to get ready for the next game. I headed to meet Aguni and the others.

~~~~~
Hey sorry its been a long time I've been busy with work and my mental health hasn't been great. I'm really sorry if this chapter sucks. I will try my best to do better