GiyuTan Smut/Lemon 🍋

Giyuu's POV

    I had met Tanjirou a few months ago. I saw him as a weak, stupid little boy. He was desperate to save his demon sister, which I thought was absolutely insane. The boy would be eaten by his own sister.

    They both proved to me worthy of living. As the sister protected the boy from 'me'. I saw that they had potential as very powerful siblings. So i sent them to Urokodaki-sensei. There he would teach the boy how to slay demons. I never thought I would see him again, i thought he would die cause he is so kind. But, here he is infront of me proving me wrong once again. And i can't help myself but feel.. Attracted to this boy. He is very cute, i never noticed that until now.

   Tanjirou's POV

    I have to thank Tomokia-san someday for not killing my sister and taking pity on me. As I got to know Tomokia-san over this pass month, I couldn't help but catch feelings for him. He is so mature and he is a very strong pillar.

    "S-so Tomokia-san, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked, he told me to meet him outside his home. "Please, just call me Giyuu." He said with a stern tone. "O-Okay, Giyuu-san." I heard him sigh. "Well what I wanted to tell you was, if you wanted to hang out with me and play some games." He said with a slight smirk. "Of course!" I said with my infamous smile. "Okay follow me." I followed Giyuu-san into his really nice house. He walked pass his living room and kitchen area into his master bedroom. "S-so what game are we gonna play?" I said.

    Giyuu's POV

    I led Tanjirou into my room and shut the door behind him. "S-so what game are we playing?" I heard him say. "I'll show you." I walked up to him and saw his face grow red. I leaned down and kissed him. His eyes widened as I kissed him passionately.

   3rd Person POV

    Giyuu's and Tanjirou's lips collided as they stood in the bedroom. Giyuu bit Tanjirou's bottom lip asking for entrance. Tanjirou opened his mouth enough for Giyuu to slide his tounge in Tanjirou's mouth. Giyuu's tounge explored Tanjirou's mouth. They fought for dominance and Giyuu won. As they were kissing, Giyuu slid his hands around Tanjirou's waist and up his shirt. Giyuu got small moans from the small burgundy haired boy. "A-agh~ Giyuu-san~ mn." Tanjirou slightly moaned. This small gesture turned on both the males. Giyuu picked up Tanjirou and he wrapped his legs around the taller males waist. Giyuu set the boy down on the bed, the male started to undress the small boy and himself while sucking on the boy's nipples. Giyuu swirled his tounge around the boy's nipples while pinching the other one. "Mhnn~ ahh G-giyuu-san!" The boy moaned. Giyuu could feel himself harden at the boy's voice. "G-giyuu~ please put it in~" the tall male was surprised at the boy's needs. With no hesitation Giyuu took off Tanjirou's boxers and turned him over. Giyuu made Tanjirou suck his fingers. Tanjirou sucked three of Giyuu's fingers. "Okay that should be enough." Giyuu took out his fingers and aligned his fingers to Tanjirou's entrance. Giyuu put one of his fingers in Tanjirou's hole, he arched his back at the feeling. Giyuu thrusted his fingers in and out of Tanjirou stretching him out. Tanjirou ended up in moaning mess and Giyuu thrusted is fingers harder, he added his other finger and thrust harder. He added in his last finger curling them and stretching out Tanjirou's hole. "Mhmm ahh~ Giyuu right there!". Once Giyuu found his prostate he took out his fingers. Giyuu aligned his member with the boy's hole. The tall male slowly pushed in his member. "A-ahh Giyuu-s-an I-t hurts mnn~." "Don't worry you will feel better." Giyuu started to move. Tanjirou felt hot tears forming in his eyes from the pain. Giyuu thrusted a little faster a deeper into Tanjirou. "AHhh- Mhnn" Tanjirou's pain soon turned into pleasure. "Ahh- Giyuu-san, f-faster ahHhn." Giyuu picked up his place, "Anything for you kitten~" Giyuu said in Tanjirou's ear making Tanjirou shiver. "Mhmm~ ahh I-i'm gonna c-cum." "M-me too." Before Giyuu amd Tanjirou reached their Climax, Giyuu thrusted faster. "AhhhH- MmHhhnn d-daddy~" Tanjirou moaned and this turned Giyuu on more. They both ejected at the same time releasing their load. Tanjirou got up and got on his knees and licked the remaining cum off Giyuu's member. Giyuu groaned and blushed at Tanjirou's actions. "Mhm- ah." Tanjirou took Giyuu in. Tanjirou bobbed his head while licking and sucking Giyuu's member. "Ah- Tanjirou" Giyuu groaned and held Tanjirou's head. Tanjirou held the cock in his mouth and Giyuu released again in Tanjirou's mouth. "Mnhmm~" Tanjirou swallowed Giyuu'a cum. "I-i'm tired Giyuu-san~." Tanjirou looked up at Giyuu with his lust face. "Lets head to bed, Kitten." Tanjiro blushed at the nickname. The Tall male picked up the boy bridle style and layed him on the bed. Giyuu crawled next to Tanjirou and covered them both with the blankets. Tanjirou snuggled up to the male. "I love you, Giyuu-san!" Tanjirou giggled. "I love you, too." They fell asleep together.