Giyuu x Demon Tanjiro|Part 1/3|

Thank you again to Sami_XOXO123 for suggesting this! If anyone has a suggestion or ship they want me to write, I'll be happy to write it! I update almost everyday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tanjiro's POV

   This morning was like every morning before it, or so i thought. "Alright! I'm heading down to town now!" I announced to my family. "Okay, be careful, Tanjiro." My mother said while wiping the cinders off my face. "Nii-san! Take us with you!" My younger siblings said in unison. "Oh guys, you can't walk as fast as Tanjiro, why don't you help me make dinner?" My mother said. "Yes, you guys have to stay here. Help mom for me will you?" I saw there smiles fade away and start to pout. "Fine.." They finally said. "I'll be back before you know it!" I put on my backpack of coal and started to walk. On my way out i saw my sister, Nezuko, and my youngest brother, Rokuta. "Are you heading down now?"
"Yes." I said while rubbing Rokuta's head.
"Okay, be safe."
" I will, see you later!"
I started to walk away and waved one last time to my family. When i got down to town i helped people and people bought my coal. I knew at this rate I would be home pretty late.

~Time Skip brought to you by Tanjiro's man bun~

   When I started to head home it was really dark. As i was about to head up the mountain the old man called to me, "Son! Come stay in here before the demons arrive!" He said in a worried tone. As I started walking to the cottage i smelt something.. Blood. Without hesitation i ran as fast as i could up the hill. I was hoping it was a small cut or something. When i got there i saw a man with jet black hair. When he looked at me I could see his red eyes. He had Nezuko by the throat choking her! I grabbed my axe and ran toward the tall stranger. "LET HER GO!" I screamed. With such power he kicked me back a few yards. "P-please don't kill her.." I said with pain. "I wasn't planning on killing her. I was simply going to turn her into a demon to cover my tracks." He said so calmly. "P-please, turn me instead.."
"Oh~? You want to take this girls place?"
"Y-yes, don't.."
"Fine then."
He threw my sister on the floor and started to walk towards me. I was terrified I couldn't do anything. He bent down and scratched me. The last thing I heard was him saying, "Goodnight, little boy~"

    Nezuko's POV

   I woke up to Rokuta's dead lifeless body next to me. I was so horrified I couldn't say anything or scream. I sat up and saw Tanjiro in the distance. I got up and ran over to him. "T-Tanjiro! Wake up please!" I felt hot tears rolling down my face. I felt his face, it was still warm! I checked his pulse, 'he is still alive!' I thought to myself. I gathered all my strength and picked him up. I started to run to town. Maybe someone would help me..!

    Giyuu's POV

   I heard Muzan was in this area, so the Hashira sent me here. As was running I saw in the distance a girl being attacked by a demon! I ran up and was about to slice the demon before she pulled him over! She protected the demon that was about to kill her! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled at her. "P-please help him! He is my brother!"
"He is a demon!" I grabbed the demon and stabbed it.
"NO! PLEASE STOP!" She began to cry over this demon. As i was distracted the thing kicked me and ran over to her! 'Fuck! She's gonna die!' But, to my surprise it protected her?! It even helped her up! "T-Tanjiro!" I heard her say. So that's his name? "What is happening?" I said with a demanding tone. "This is my brother, he was turned into a demon by a man. He was protecting me. The man killed everyone in my family.." She said, tears filled her eyes and hugged the demon. 'Maybe, these siblings are different?' I thought to myself. "Fine. I'll let the thing live, but if you want to get revenge on this demon. You can become a demon slayer." I said. I looked at the boy and saw that, he's actually kinda.. Cute.
"How do I become a demon slayer?"
"Go to the bottom of that mountain. There you will meet Urokodaki-sensei. He will teach you to kill demons."
"Okay. Thank you!"
Before they left i put a bamboo muzzle on the boy. Just in case..