RenTan V.S GiyuuTan |Part 1|

Here is the real part 1- lmao.
My birthday was on February 11.
So that's why this took so freaking long.
I will get back to posting more.
Welp anyways- enjoy!

Tanjiro's POV

'You know the saying "Not every man is created equal." Well that is true in my world. Our civilization is based on power and control. Everyone has two genders, the first being whether you are a male or female, the second gender is whether you are a Alpha, Beta or Omega. An Alpha is at the top of the ranks, they are the most powerful. They take up about 15% of the population. They a have a period of time called a rut, which is basically where they let out powerful hormones to attract Omega's. An Alpha is the only one that can get a Omega pregnant, male or female. Alpha's can also mate with beta's but only get females pregnant.

Beta's are next, they are like regular people but weaker than Alpha's and a bit stronger than Omega's. They take up about 80% of the population.
Lastly is Omega's, the bottom of the world. We take up about 5% of the population. Everyone takes avantage of us. We get heats which lets out pheromones that attract Alpha's. We get abused and used for sex trafficking because we are to weak to fight back.

Hey, my names Tanjiro Kamado. I'm a 17 year old Omega. So you can guess, i'm pretty pissed...

3rd Person POV

It was a normal sunny day, Tanjiro woke up with sun beaming through his curtains hitting his face. "Ugh-" He said in disgust while turning over to face the other side of his bed.
He looked at his clock, the time read '7:59 AM'. Any minute now his alarm would go off. He has this habit of waking up before his alarm clock is about to go off.

Tanjiro sits up ad his alarm clock is beeping at him. He reaches his arm over and turns off the alarm. The small boy stands up and walks to his bathroom down the hall. He takes a shower and gets dressed for the day. By the time he was done it was 8:30 AM. He began walking down the stares to see his family. In the kitchen is his mom and his 5 siblings. One being Nezuko, the second oldest child in their family. She was 16 and a Beta, so she is on the right path.
"Good Morning, Dear." Tanjiro's mom called to him when she saw him.
"Morning mom." He said in a sluggish tone.
"You ready for your first day of Junior year?" She exclaimed.
"I don't know, maybe?"
"Well you guys should head out now, the bus will be here any minute."
"Alright, lets go Nezuko."
"Coming!" The girl said.

Tanjiro and Nezuko headed to the bus stop. There was Tanjiro's friends Zenitsu, a yellowed haired boy with orange tips or Nezuko's boyfriend. Inosuke a black and blue ombre haired boy with his girlfriend, Aoi.
"Good morning, Nezuko and Tanjiro!" Zenitsu exclaimed running up and hugging Nezuko while kissing her on the cheek.
"OI! Quiet down, Loser!" Inosuke yelled.
They began to fight as they always do. Tanjiro rolled his eyes at their antics as always. The bus came and the 5 friends got on the bus and headed toward their school.
(Nezuko and Aoi are Sophmores.
Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu are Juniors.)
When all of them arrived at the front gate of school they took turns getting off and heading into school. The hallways were a bit crowded seeing as all of the students were rushing to their classes.
"Aah- the smell of paper and cleaning materials." Tanjiro said sarcastically.
"Yeah, always has been great." Inosuke joined in.
"Will you guys stop being so negative?" Said Zenitsu staring at them.
Usually Tanjiro is a really kind and optimistic person, but not towards Alpha's and school. Mostly cause everyone picks on him. His biggest bully is Sanemi, a senior. He is an Alpha and believes he is above everyone. Of course not all Alpha's are jackasses, like Shinobu, Rengoku and Giyuu. They are all seniors and are really kind to everyone. Still that doesn't change Tanjiro's mind.
The bell rung.
"Alright, come on Aoi we got to head to class. See you boys later!" Nezuko said while grabbing Aoi's hand and pulling her to class.
"Bye." Everyone else said.
"See you in 4th, Tanjiro." Zenitsu said while Inosuke followed him.
Tanjiro was left now by himself all again.
'Whatever.' He thought to himself.
Then he began walking to class.

Tanjiro's POV

As I was walking to my regular homeroom class, i ran into something tall and out of ordinary.
"Ah-" I called out in pain while hitting a hard surface. I don't think i was a door or wall, cause I felt.. 'Abs?'.
"Oh- I'm sorry about that!" A strange man called out to me. I guess that's what i hit. I looked up to see a tall, orange and red haired man.
"Rengoku.." I said.
"That's me!" He said with a smile. He reached his hand out to me. I stole my head and got up by myself.
"It's fine, bye." I said while walking past him.
"Wait-" He called to me.
"What?"
"Um- your kinda.. Bleeding?" He said.
"No i'm not." I said while feeling my nose.
'Wait.. I'm bleeding?!' I thought looking at the blood on my fingers.
"H-How?"
"Uhm- my stomach must be pretty hard or your pretty soft, no offence." he said to me.
"Uh-" I'm completely in shock.
"Here! Let me help you to the nurses office!" He started walking towards me.
He reached around me and picked me up bridle style.
"Okay! Lets go!" He started walking to the nurses office. I couldn't help but feel my face turn.. Red. 'WAS I BLUSHING?! AT THIS SMALL GESTURE?! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!? HE IS AN ALPHA!!' I mentally screamed at myself, not noticing how red I look.

Rengoku's POV

As I was carrying this boy, i saw his face turn bright red. 'Heh, cute.' I thought to myself while smiling. This boy is for sure an Omega and a cute one if I do say so myself! I smiled once more as i continued walking to the nurses office.

'He will be mine.'

A/N: I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER TO COME OUT! Uh- i hope you enjoyed and i will get back into updating every day! Anyways i hope you enjoyed this small chapter! The next one will hopefully be longer. Thanks for the support! As always-

~1113 Words~
~Sayonara!~