Giyuu x Demon Tanjiro |Part 3/3|

Recap:
    "I brought him back to the others. When we got there he hugged which i'm guessing is his sister. He crawled into the box and Nezuko put it on her back. We all started to walk to the Hashira's base."

Nezuko's POV

    I followed Giyuu and the two butterfly girls back to the "Hashira's place" apparently. So this guy is Giyuu? I heard one of them say his name. I am still kinda mad at that small gurl for attacking Tanjiro. But he did dodge all her attacks and there wasn't a scratch on him, so i can't get to mad.

    I have a strange feeling coming from that Giyuu guy. Everytime I look at him he is looking at me. Maybe it is my imagination or he doesn't fully trust us yet, which i don't blame him for. But he did spare us so he has to trust us a little bit. Whatever probably my imagination...

Giyuu's POV

    I keep looking back to see if the demon boy, Tanjiro, has come out of that box. But he hasn't yet, i feel like i'm making that girl uncomfortable so i will stop for now.

    Shinobu, Kanoa, Nezuko, Tanjiro an I finally make it to the base. There we are greeted by the rest of the Hashira and master.
"Hello my children." Master says.
"So Giyuu what is your reason for protecting that demon?" He asks me.
"Master, the girl with him is his sister. When i was about to say the demon, she protected it. Soon it kicked me away and went back to its sister. The demon did not hurt or try to kill her." I explain.
The rest of the Hashira look at me with disbelief.
"Is this true, Nezuko?" Master said looking at her.
"Y-yes sir! I slay demons and he kills them too!"
Everyone gasps and looks in disbelief again.
"AS IF WE WILL BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE!" Sanemi buts in.
He grabs the box and stabs his sword through it, making Tanjiro bleed.
"STOP THAT! YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH HURTING MY BROTHER! HASHIRA OR NOT!" Nezuko yells. She runs and head buts Sanemi. He falls to the ground, blood coming out of his nose. She gets up and protects the box.
"I think we can test this theory. Sanemi grab the box and go in the shade."
"Oh! I know what to do!" He says while smirking. He grabs the box and sets it on the stage. He opens the box and cuts his arm. Tanjiro peeks his head out of the box and stands up.
"Come on little demon~ I know you want the blood!" Tanjiro looks at the man and turns his head. He grabs some cloth from his blanket and wraps Sanemi's arm.
"What are you doing?!" He yelled in shock. You could hear everyone gasp and gap.
"See! He is harmless!" Nezuko proves her point again. After Tanjiro was done wrapping his arm he walked back over to his box, got in and closed the door. His actions had left everyone shocked.
"Alright, that means he is safe. Nezuko, take your brother and go rest with your friends."
"Y-yes sir!" Nezuko said while grabbing the box and heading to the Butterfly mansion.
.
.
.
Nezuko's POV

    Omg.. I'm so relieved that he is safe! 'Good job, Tanjiro.' I whispered to him. As i was walking closer to the Butterfly mansion I heard yelling. I began to run to see what was happening. As i got closer I could tell it was two boys.
"HEY LOSER! TRAIN HARDER SO WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS PLACE!"
"I'M TRYING AND DON'T CALL ME LOSER, BOAR HEAD!" That's what I heard. I opened the door to see a muscular guy with a boar head on and a yellow haired boy with orange tips.
"Hello?" I finally said making them quiet.
"Why hello pretty lady~! Do you need some protection??" The yellow haired boy said to me.
"CRYBABY! YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF!"
"YES I CAN! I CAN DO IT ASLEEP!"
"YEAH RIGHT LOSER!"
They kept going back and forth, so I just walked past them and set Tanjiro on the bed. I closed all the blinds so he could sleep outside the box.
"What are you doing?" They both asked me.
"I'm letting out my brother." They looked confused. I shrugged it off and opened the door. There Tanjiro slowly crawled out of the box. He peeked his head at the two boys.
"I-is that a demon??" They both asked again.
"Yes? This is my brother, Tanjiro."
They both began screaming.
"ARE YOU MAD? THAT THING COULD KILL US! WE DON'T HAVE OUR SWORDS!" I looked at them with a disgusted look. I froze when they saw me. Tanjiro had finally made the full way out of his box and had stood up.
"Good morning, Tanjiro." I said smiling at my brother, he hugged me in return.
"Mhmm~"he said looking and pointing at the boys.
"He wants to know your guys names."
"I-m Z-zenitsu."
"I'm Inosuke.." They said.
"Nuce to meet you! I'm Nezuko and this is my brother, Tanjiro." I said while smiling at them. He talked for a while till we heared a knock on the door.
.
.
.
Giyuu's POV