RenTan V.s GiyuuTan|Part 2|

Previously~

Rengoku's POV

As I was carrying this boy, i saw his face turn bright red. 'Heh, cute.' I thought to myself while smiling. This boy is for sure an Omega and a cute one if I do say so myself! I smiled once more as i continued walking to the nurses office.

'He will be mine.'

Giyuu's POV

It was first period and Tanjiro hasn't shown up for class yet. We have ceramics together and he is never late. I have known Tanjiro since he was a Freshman, even though he doesn't particularly care for me. I couldn't help but feel attracted to him, he is pretty feminine for a boy his age. So i'm guessing he is an Omega, which is probably why he doesn't like me. I'm an Alpha but not a jackass one, i don't even consider myself as an Alpha. The teacher has started to take role call and Tanjiro hasn't shown up yet. I look out the door to see Rengoku carrying someone.
To be honest, i don't like him. He is very optimistic that it is kinda creepy.
I look a little closer to see, Tanjiro?! That's who he is carrying and he is bleeding! 'I'm gonna kill him.' I thought to myself. I raised my hand.
"Yes, Giyuu?" My Sensei asked.
"May i use the restroom?"
"Sure, but be quick."
"Thank you sir." I say before exiting the classroom. I quickly walk down the hall to catch up with Rengoku.

3rd Person POV

Giyuu was speed walking down the hall trying to find where they were going. He thought the nurses office because Tanjiro was bleeding. Giyuu picked up his pace amd headed to the nurses office.

With Rengoku and Tanjiro-
"Here we are!" Rengoku exclaimed as he sat Tanjiro down on a bed. Rengoku grabbed a near by chair and sat infront of Tanjiro.
"Sorry again for that."
"It's fine, I wasn't looking where i was going anyways." Tanjiro said while he had his head down.
They sat in silence for a few minutes until a certain black haired boy came bursting through the doors.
"Rengoku!" He yelled.
"What Tomioka?"
Giyuu ignored him and walked up to Tanjiro.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
Giyuu looked at Rengoku and glared at him. Giyuu walked over to the medicine cabinet, grabbed a cotton ball and water.
"Hold still." Giyuu said as he started to treat Tanjiro's nose.
"I could have done that." Rengoku said with a salty tone.
"But you didn't." Giyuu said with a smirk. Rengoku turned his head away to pout.

Tanjiro's POV

'The tension in here is so thick I could cut it with a knife.' Lucky me I'm stuck with the two most popular Alpha's in the entire school, 'lucky' me. I thought as i rolled my eyes.
"Thanks." I said after Tomokia-San was done treating my nose. He sat up and reached his hand out.
"Come we have class to attend, we have wasted enough time already." He said looking at Rengoku-San. I grabbed his hand and he lightly pulled me toward our class leaving Rengoku behind. 'I didn't even say thank you, whatever I'll say it later.' I thought. I looked up at Tomokia-San, i've never realized how tall he was until now and how small my hand is compared to his. I could help but blush for some reason.
I felt 'lucky.'
Yeah, sure whatever.

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to update and i'm sorry it's short. I have tons of tests and studying to do. Have my PTA's on Monday and stuff. I will try to update this weekend.
Anyways, as always-

~Sayonara!~
~616 Words~