✨RenGiyuuTan✨

Recap:

Tanjiro was digging through his drawers looking for his suppressants. He had locked the door behind him, cause he is not about to let 2 Alphas he barely knows, rape him. When he found them he quickly swallowed two. He waited a few minutes till he started to calm down. His body began to heat up again smelling the two Alpha's outside his door. "Are you okay," Tanjiro ran in the bathroom to escape the intoxicating smells. He suddenly heard tge door being busted open and the two males barging into his room. 'Shit..' Tanjiro began to shake as the dominate pheromones filled his nose. "Let us in, babyboy." They cooed out to him. "N-NO! Please leave me alone.." He began to have flashbacks of his past...

"No! Please stop! I-i don't want it!"

"Yes you do~ You've always wanted this, you slut."

Tanjiro began to cry.

Flashback 2 years ago:

3rd Person POV

Tanjiro stepped into the house of one of his friends. Tanjiro was accompanied by Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke. The 4 of them were invited to a house party celebrating their graduation.

The party had about 100 people, some they knew and others not at all. People were eyeing the kids but mostly Tanjiro. Their friend that had invited them had greeted them and showed them around. After the tour the four had gotten split up and Tanjiro was now alone. He went looking for Nezuko and the others but only had been led to another room. The room had red LED lights and smoke in the air. Tanjiro held his nose and walked down the steps seeing as it was like a basement.

When he got to the bottom of the stairs he looked upon groups of gambling students. Some looked older than him, actually all of them did. Tanjiro turned around to leave as the smell had made him dizzy. Before he could continue up the stairs he was stopped by a voice. "Kids arent allowed down here. How did you get here?" A man with slick black hair said as he walked up to him. The male had crimson red eyes the glowed in the darkened room. He wore a very fancy tuxedo, that fit his muscular figure. "I don't know how i got down here but i was just leaving anyways." Tanjiro stated as he began up the stairs. He made two more steps before being dragged down. "Hey-! Let go!" Tanjiro squirmed pulling away. "How about we have some fun, shall we?" Tanjiro felt his heart sink down to his stomach as the male pulled him through the crowds of people. The man had led Tanjiro into a back room. He threw Tanjiro down and undressed himself. "W-what are you doing?!" The boy yelped as the taller male got on top of him...

Thrusting. Tanjiro's insides were being destroyed by the taller male above him. "A-ahh~! Pleas-e s-stop!" Tears began to stream down his face. "Awe come on babyboy~? You're body is saying the complete opposite~" The man laughed and pounded, if possiable, harder into Tanjiro. Finally, the man released and got off of the tierd Tanjiro.
Tanjiro's eyes felt heavy and he fell asleep.

End of flashback.

Tanjiro finished crying and slowly opened the door, he saw the two males passed out on his bed. He slightly blushed at the two hot males. 'Who am i kidding, should i even trust them?' Tanjiro thought to himself. Then he again felt himself become weak. He was to tierd and exhausted to even bother getting his medicine. So he decided to do it the easy way. Masterbation.

The two males woke up after hearing and smelling Tanjiro. The heat pheromones were fuming out of the bathtoom and it drove the Alpha's crazy. They had started their rut.
Both Alpha's got up and opened the bathroom door. A beautiful sight was seen, Tanjiro was sweating and shaking. He was laying in the bathtub when the two walked in. The room smelt amazing and sweet. Tanjiro looked over at the two Alpha's and whispered, "P-please help m-me." He managed to stutter out. The two took it upon themselves to pick him out of the bathtub and gently lay him on the bed.

His clothes were lose on him so no struggle was it to undress him. The boys undressed themsleves one at a time as the other one stretched Tanjiro's entrance out. Tanjiro was moaning as their fingers went in and out of him. Finally they had prepped him properly. Rengoku went behind Tanjiro and propped him up on his lap. Slowly Rengoku lowered his member in, Tanjiro moaned out in pain as he slid in. "Ahh~ fuck-" Tanjiro bucked his head back in pain as his tight entrance was being entered. Rengoku felt the warm, hot walls of Tanjiro absorb around his member. He slowly started to move Tanjiro to start some friction, he pulled out of Tanjiro releaving him and pushed back in at full force. The smaller boy silent screamed in pain and pleasure as Rengoku did the action again, as the pain slowly turns into pure pleasure.

As Tanjiro is being filled, Giyuu began giving extra pleasure to the boy by engulfing his small, but average-sized member is his mouth. Tanjiro was being bounced up and down on Rengoku as being sucked off by Giyuu. Tanjiro was experiencing extreme pleasure in both ways.

Soon the positions switched with Giyuu thrusting into Tanjiro doggy style. On the other end, Rengoku gets sucked off by Tanjiro as he is being pounded by Giyuu. Tears began to fall out of the Omega's eyes, as pleasure from Giyuu hitting his prostate and pain from Rengoku hitting the back of his throat.

~After they did the n a u g h t y 
n a u g h t y~

Tanjiro lays on his back as he has sleeping Giyuu and Rengoku on either side of him. 'What the fuck happened.' Tanjiro thought to himself as he began to silently cry. 'Why has this happened again..?'. Suddenly he feels two pairs of arms wrap around him. They both whisper.."Round 2?". And at that moment, Tanjiro had lost it.

A/N: I HAVE RETURNED! Hey everyone, sorry this took soooooo long to upload, i have been very busy. So, yeah hope you guys have enjoyed and let me know what ship ya'll want next?
I will write ANYTHING,
So please suggest❤
And thank you all for the support!
One more thing, STOP the F chain.
Thank youuu!!
Anyways, as always,
Sayonara~!
~1107 Words~