A Flaw Of Mine.

I sat infront of a short, smiling boy. I didn't catch his name, but I'm assuming he's the principal of Hogwarts Daycare.

"Hello Mr. Potter. It's a pleasure to meet you." The bubbly man said.

"Likewise." I smiled as I fiddled with my thumbs.

I would have never thought I'd end up applying for a job at a daycare. But, here we are. I think it's because Ron told me to do it, and I don't want to disappoint him.

That's a flaw of mine. I refuse to disappoint anyone, but I always seem to disappoint everyone.

"Where did you go to school? What other jobs have you had?" He politely asked.

I sighed, "I went to Hogwarts High school and Hogwarts University. I don't have a teaching degree, but I do have a degree in law. I've worked a couple of office jobs and one retail job. I worked at the Broomstick Cafe." I explained. I don't have an outstanding job history, but hopefully it's enough.

The principal nodded and smiled, "Do you have any experience in English?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow, "What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"You would read books to children, help them with spelling and writing, nothing too difficult." The principal explained.

I nodded. Seemed easy enough. "I can do that. Is that what you want me to do?" I asked.

"You seem wonderful, I think the kids will love you." He smiled and stood up. He had a nametag around his neck and I quickly read it.

Neville Longbottom

He has a silly name, Mr. Longbottom, I quietly chuckled and stood up aswell.

"You start next Monday. Pleasure talking to you Mr. Potter." Neville extended his hand.

I gave Neville a firm handshake, "You too Mr. Longbottom." Neville smiled and waved goodbye.

Maybe this won't be too bad.

AN

Thank you for reading!

-GROOVYLADY