shot 2

⚠️ My Hindi is terrible. Feel free to correct me

"Om drop us at the temple" Pinky asked and Omkara didn't refuse as he usually does. 

"Sure. Chotima. Give me a minute. Let me change and come" he said walking towards his bedroom leaving a gaping Pinky behind 

It has been a week since the day he met his sunshine and every evening since then, he had driven back home passing through the street where he dropped her, taking an extra twenty minutes to reach home, in the hope that he could get a glimpse of her again. 

No luck so far. 

He, the eternal aethist, had passed by the Lord Shiva temple more times than he could count, hoping against hope that another whirlwind of yellow would crash into him

It was some Teej day and the ladies in his family were fasting and his aunt has asked him to take them to the temple. 

Now why in the heavens would he miss the chance to go looking for his girl again. 

"Ready??" He asked as soon as he came down all ready to go. 

"You hit your head somewhere?? Or are you having a fever??" Rudra asked touching his forhead with the back of his hand. 

"Shut up Rudy"

"Come ,let's go" Jhanvi said with a soft smile. There's something different in her sons behavior and she hopes it's for good. 

***

The ladies had gone into the temple and Omkara had wandered around the temple for the better part of an hour and finally accepted defeat. 

He is not going to find her, he thought and sat on the steps leading to the temple pond. 

As he sat lost in thoughts, he felt a pair of soft hands covering his eyes. 

"Guess who??" Came the angelic voice and Omkara felt his heart beat fatser

"You didn't tell me your name that day" he said smiling like a fool. 

"Aapne bhi nahi kaha na??" She said taking her hands off his eyes and sitting next to him

"Tumne poocha nahi!" He said

"Haa. Paglait chiraiyya. Hum bhi na. Bhool hi gayi" she said 

"Chiraiyya?? What's that??" Omkara asked

"Oh it is a term used to refer to girls. The serial I watch na?? The heroine in it uses such strange words and I love them. So I also started using them" she said chirpily. 

"Haa. Your serial. You watched it that day. You didn't miss it na??" Om asked 

"No! I was right on time. Only because of you. You are so sweet" She said

Omkara wondered what his employees would think if they ever hear this girl call him sweet. 

"But I will miss it today" she said with a sad pout 

"Why will you miss it?? There's enough time for you to reach home before five" Omkara said although he doesn't want her to go home yet. 

"No! Today is Teej. I'm fasting. I have to stay here at the temple till the moon comes. And by the time the moon comes, the show time will be over. I will miss this one episode. Tomorrow onwards the power shedding timings change. Thank god"

"You are also fasting"

"Yes yes. Wo kya hei na. My name is Gauri. Which is the other name of Goddess Parvati."