Chapter 8: Alola!

It has been 2 weeks and a lot has changed for the group as Saz wanted Cavern to live in the house so she asked everyone. Alaska ignored her while everyone was deciding. Static then told them that he met him while they were both freshman and he seemed like a nice and caring guy. The rest of the group was convinced and told her to invite the Lycanroc. Later that day she came back with and a grin and Cavern who was holding two bags. At the end of the day he was the new member of the group. Now it was a Saturday and everyone was in the living room bored.

Static: ...The past two weeks have been boring...

Halo: Yeah... Since the party and Cavern joining we haven't done much...

Saz: ...Ah ok I done being fucking bored! *goes on her phone*

Cavern: What are you doing?

Saz: Come here, everyone.

Everyone walked behind her and looked at her.

Saz: *shows them her phone*

Static: Alola? What's that?

Mossy: It's a region that's for vacation.

Lovely: Vacation?! Fuck yeah let go then right now! I'll go pack!

Saz: We haven't finished telling you what it's like there.

Lovely: Fuck that start packing we're going today!

Everyone but Lovely: Today?!

Lovely: Yea today! Do we have a problem with today?!

Static: ...I guess we're heading to Alola today.

Everyone but Static and Lovely: ...I guess we have no reason.

Everyone went to their rooms and started to pack for the trip. 1 hour later and everyone was back in the living room.

Static: Everyone ready?

Alaska: Yeah but where are we going to stay in Alola?

Mossy: Oh we have a house on Melemele Island that our parents bought for us. I have the key but we need money for tickets so we can get on a plane.

Alaska: *shaking a little bit* (A p-plane..! ...S-shit!)

Static: I have the money.

Lovely: Great so lets go.

The Sylveon then grabbed her bags with her ribbons and ran out the front door following by everyone else. Soon they arrived at the airport.

-Inside the airport

Static: Ok I got to pay you guys just wait.

Everyone else: Got it.

Static walked up to a desk and paid for the tickets. He then walked back to his friends.

Static: Guys they said is going to leave now.

Cavern: That was quick.

A few seconds later and the passengers for the plane were called and so the group got on.

-On the plane

Everyone was sitting down and luckily for Alaska, Static as if she wanted to sit with him. While sitting she realized that they were about to take off. She started to shake again but this time Static noticed and put a paw on her shoulder.

Static: You good?

Alaska: *turns head away from Static* Y-yeah...

Static: Alaska... You don't have to lie to me you know...