Chapter 3: High School

-The next morning with Static

Static: *yawns* And it's morning. *grabs his phone* What time is it? *sees 7:30 on his phone* Alright. *jumps out of bed and puts on his clothes* *grabs his backpack and grabs an apple to eat*

-With Alaska

Alaska: *yawns* Time for school. *gets out of bed* What time is it. *sees 7:30* on her phone* Ok 30 minutes till school starts. *gets out of bed and lands on her bandaged leg and feels nothing* I think my leg is finally healed. *removes the bandage and gets dressed* *grabs her backpack and went to her kitchen* Thank Arceus that I went shopping yesterday. *opens her fridge and takes a berry to eat* Well I should start walking to school before I'm late. *leaves her dorm and goes into the hallway*

-In the hallway

Alaska was walking when she stopped at Static's dorm.

Alaska: *knocks on the door* Static. You in there? *waits for a responds*

Static: *opens the door to see Alaska* *smiles* Hey Alaska.

Alaska: *little smile* Hey Static. Ready to go?

Static: Yeah.

Static then closed his door to his dorm and he and Alaska walked out of the apartment and got on the path to get to the school.

-On the path

Alaska: So Static... how are the boys at the school..?

Static: Huh? What do you mean? Like how they act?

Alaska: Yeah...

Static: *chuckles* Oh fuck you're in for a treat. They are some of the biggest assholes I've ever met. Don't get me wrong, someone are great guys to hang out with, some with hold parties and invite the group but some are huge dicks to mons. They're perverted and think they're better than everyone.

Alaska: And I thought my old school was bad.

Static: Don't worry my and the group will make sure you're not prey for them.

Alaska: Oh thanks.

Static: No problem.

The two continued to walk on the path until they got to town and to the front of the High School.

-At the front of the school

Static and Alaska walked to the front of the school to see a Machamp in front of the enter to the school.

Alaska: Hey Static who is that? *points at the Machamp*

Static: Oh that's our security guard. He makes sure no one leaves school.

Alaska: Oh ok.

Both than walked up to the Machamp.

Machamp: Name please.

Static: Static Will.

Machamp: Got it. And you?

Alaska: Umm...

Static: Oh she's a new student.

Machamp: Oh alright. Miss I'll need your name for the future please.

Alaska: Alaska White.

Machamp: Ok. *steps aside from the door* Oh yeah Miss White you need to check in with the principal since you're a new student.

Alaska: Ok.

Static and Alaska entered the school.

-Inside the school