Chapter 14: A Unknowing Date and A Party

-One week before summer ended

Static: *sleeping peacefully in his room*

Static was sleeping in as he was tired... when someone with another idea knocked on his door, a Glaceon who was outside waiting.

Alaska: Static. *knocks again and get no response* Static! *waits for a response and doesn't get one* *kicks open the door* Static! *looks and sees crew Static sleeping* *walks over to him quietly and softly shakes him* Static wake up... come on...

Static: ...Alaska...

Alaska: Hmm yeah?

Static: ...That dress... looks pretty cute on you...

Alaska: *blushes* (W-W-What?! Dress?! W-Wait, is h-he... asleep..? ...Is he dreaming me?!) *shake her head and shakes Static till he's half- awake*

Static: H-Huh..? *looks and sees Alaska shaking him* A-Alaska what are you doing...

Alaska: Static it's time for you to wake up. It 10 AM damn it!

Static: ...Why the fuck are you so loud...

Alaska: *growls and drags Static out of bed*

Static: Oh come on!

Alaska: Get up, it's beautiful outside and I wanted to go to town and hang out with you before we go to the party later. *gets really quiet* Maybe like a date...

Static: *gets up and looks at her while rubbing his eyes* Did you say something..?

Alaska: *blushes really badly and turns around* No! I didn't saying anything!

Static: ...Ok then... I guess...

Alaska: Uhh I got to go, I'll see you in the front of the house! *runs away*

Static: ...She definitely said something...

Alaska was outside dressed and waited for Static for a couple of minutes. Soon the door opened and out walked a Jolteon dressed and looked at Alaska.

Static: Ok let's go.

Alaska: Ok.

Both of them started to walk to the town. A bit after leaving the house, they started to talk.

Static: Hey Alaska.

Alaska: Yeah?

Static: Can you just me what you said back in my room?

Alaska: *blushes* W-What why do you care?! It wasn't important!

Static: Why not?

Alaska: ...

Static: Uh Alaska?

Alaska: It's was nothing alright!

Static: *sighs* Fine...

The two Eeveelutions continued to walk and talk until they finally got to the town.

Static: Ok where first?

Alaska: ...

Static: Uh Alaska?

Alaska: *blushes* O-Oh sorry!

Static: *sweat drops* It's fine.

Alaska: Umm you wouldn't mind, can we head to a store to get some clothes?

Static: Ok lets go. But which one?

Alaska: ...What..?

Static: Well there a lot of clothes stores we could go to. Do you have a favorite clothing store you usually go to?