Chapter 11: Tournament

-The next morning

It was morning and Static was starting to wake up. He opened his eyes and was face-to-face with a sleeping Glaceon but instead of freaking out like had been doing for the past two days he smiled and decided to hug her. Static felt Alaska fur pressed up against his. To his surprise she fell warm instead of cold. A few minutes had gone by and Alaska started to wake up. She realized that Static was hugging her and started to blush. Static then noticed that Alaska was awake.

Static: Morning.

Alaska: M-Morning...

Static: You ok?

Alaska: Y-Yeah it's just that we're pretty close and you're hugging me...

Static: *little blushes* Oh sorry-

Alaska: No it's ok... I like it...

Static: Oh ok.

The two Eeveelutions continued to cuddle for a couple of minutes when Static's stomach started to rumble.

Alaska: *giggles*

Static: *rolls his eyes* I'm going down to get some breakfast, you coming?

Alaska: I'm good.

Static: *gets up and leaves the room*

Static went downstairs and into the kitchen to find something to eat when he saw all the boys on the couch watching TV while Alaska stayed in bed and chilled... until Lovely came.

Lovely: Morning!

Alaska: Morning.

Lovely: I need you to come with me to my room.

Alaska: Why?

Lovely: Just come.

Lovely then started to walk out and Alaska got out of bed and followed her.

-In Lovely room

The Glaceon and the Sylveon entered the see Glimmer, Mossy, and Saz.

Alaska: Uhhh what's going on?

Saz: So you have a crush on Static?

Alaska: *blushes* W-What no!? Why would-

Glimmer: Alaska we told them.

Alaska: O-Oh...

Mossy: Don't worry we're here to help.

Alaska: ... *looks at Saz* Why are you here?

Saz: Cause I've seen some of  Static's love life and I what to help him, you're not the best but good enough.

Alaska: *rolls her eyes*

Lovely: Anyway we see that you're making progress with him~.

Alaska: Huh what do you mean?

Lovely: *turns on her phone and shows the pictures of Static and Alaska in bed together from yesterday to her*

Alaska: *turns red* WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE PICTURES!?!

Glimmer: Cause you two look cute together~.

Alaska: G-Glimmer!

Mossy: Ok you two stop teasing her.

Lovely and Glimmer: Fine.

Mossy: Alaska we have you back and making sure you and Static get together.