Chapter 12: The Past Catches Up

It was the next morning when Static woke up. He was in bed cuddling with Alaska again. He looked down at the sleeping Glaceon who had her face buried in his mane. He had his arms wrapped around her body tightly. Alaska started to open her eyes and woke up. She looked up at Static and touched noses with him. The two Eeveelutions blushes a little and smiles at each other as they were getting used to it.

Static: Morning Alaska.

Alaska: Morning Static.

Alaska got up a little and moves her body onto Static. She wrapped her arms around his head while Static hugged her hips. They were now face-to-face, close enough where they feel each other breathing. Alaska went a little back down and laid on Static's mane.

Alaska: You're soft. *nuzzles him*

Static: *nuzzles her back*

The two Eeveelutions continued to cuddle and nuzzle a while now until the door swung open. Alaska got up and sat up on Static's lap while Static got up a little up from under Alaska. A Sylveon entered the room and immediately blushed and regretted coming in as she saw the two and what position they were in.

Lovely: S-Sorry!

Static and Alaska: Why? ... *looks and realized what it looks like for Lovely* *red-faced and gets off of each other* W-Wait it not what it looks like!

Lovely: I-I came her to ask you g-guys wanted to go to the harbor for a boat ride b-but I guess you two w-want to spent time with e-each o-other so bye! *runs out and closes the door*

Alaska: D-Does she think that w-we were...

Static: I-I think so...

Alaska: S-So about the boat ride...

Static: I-I mean d-do you want to s-spend time t-together..?

Alaska: Y-Yeah... I would like that...

Static: Ok then... Want to watch T.V. ?

Alaska: Sure.

Static turned on the T.V. as Alaska laid on his shoulders. The two sat in bed watching while at the same time the rest of the group went out to the harbor.

-Somewhere close to the house
In a forest the Espeon that had looking for Static was walking through with a bag on his back. The Psychic Type continued to walk until he found a house.

Espeon: Here we go. *takes off the bag and reaches in* *puts out a pair of goggles and puts them on* *presses a red button*

As soon as the Espeon pressed the button, the goggles switched from normal to a mode where he could see only heat signatures. He saw two inside the house. The Espeon then turned the goggles back into the normal mode and put them back in the bag. He then walked to the a window where he could see Static and Alaska in bed cuddling.

Espeon: Damnit Static. *reaches into his bag and pulls out a sniper rifle*

The Espeon slid a clip into the gun and aimed at Static. The Espeon took one last deep breath and thought.

Espeon: (Sorry Glaceon.) *fires*

The bullet shot out at high speeds a second away from hitting Static's head when all of a sudden Static grabbed Alaska's arms and pulled her off of the bed falling to the ground with him. The bullet went straight into the wall.

Espeon: Fuck!

Static and Alaska were to the side of the bed where the Espeon couldn't see them. Alaska was shaking uncontrollably while Static quickly figured out what was happening.