Your mom is alive?

The next morning I felt empty, not sad or tired, just empty. What Jason said really hit me. I looked at the clock '11:30' I had slept in because we didn't get home till around 2 am, well dick got home around 2, but I looked for Jason for about half an hour then took a long way home, so it was around 3  am by the time I got home. I could hear Dick, Rachel, and Kory talking downstairs. I wasn't hungry and didn't feel like doing anything, so I took a shower and put on track pants, a crop top, and a long sweater.

 I wasn't hungry and didn't feel like doing anything, so I took a shower and put on track pants, a crop top, and a long sweater

                        (this is the outfit)

Then went downstairs to make some coffee. When I got downstairs everyone stopped and stared at me. I just ignored them and poured myself a cup of coffee. "Are you okay?" gar asked me. "Yeah I'm fine" I knew I wasn't but I don't open up to people easily. I grabbed my coffee and went back upstairs. When I got to my room I kept thinking about Jason. I could still see him sleeping on the couch in the corner of the room. We decided to share a room because there weren't enough rooms for all of us. I walked past the bed and went to the window and sat down.

 I walked past the bed and went to the window and sat down

***

I was there for about an hour, then gar and Rachel came into the room. "We're going to save Rachel's mom, you wanna come?" gar asked me. "Your mom is alive?" I asked Rachel. She looked kind of scary when she gave me a dead-ass look "okay sorry I didn't know" I held my hands up in innocence. "But sure it'll take my mind off things. Give me five minutes" I said, then got changed into a pair of black jeans, a black crop top, a leather jacket, and a pair of short black boots.

 Give me five minutes" I said, then got changed into a pair of black jeans, a black crop top, a leather jacket, and a pair of short black boots

(the outfit)

I grabbed my keys and went downstairs, Rachel and Gar were waiting for me by the door. "Ready?" Gar asked me "yep" I replied. "So where exactly are we going?" "An asylum about 30 minutes from here," Rachel said. "Can you text me the address?"

"Sure," she said, "what are those keys for?" gar asked me as we got in the elevator. "my motorcycle," I said. "Woah cool" "so how are you guys getting there?" I asked them. "We got an uber" Rachel rescinded "okay so I'll meet you there then?"

"Yeah" I slipped on my helmet, got on my bike, and started it. I nodded to Gar and Rachel as they got in an uber and with that, I took off, following the map to the asylum.

When we got to the asylum it was almost dark. We walked around a bit to see how many guards there were. All of a sudden I heard a twig snap, "what was that?" I asked them. "What are you talking about?" gar asked me. All of a sudden 4 men came out of the bushes and tasered all of us and knocked us unconscious.