Jumanji part 4 - Zeke u bithc

John - Cecile's ability
Sera - Blyke's ability
Arlo - Remi's ability
Remi - Isen's ability
Isen - John's ability
Blyke - Elaine's ability
Elaine - Sera's ability (or lack of it)
Cecile - Arlo's ability

~~~~~

Zeke was standing at the edge of the wall, quietly listening to what everyone was saying.

'They switched abilities?' He thought.

-----

A group of students gathered around the bulletin board.

"Why are there so many people," Blyke asked, Elaine by his side. Blyke was trying to learn more about healing and the ability he currently had with Elaine.

So much for keeping low.

Suddenly, the students turned to the two.

"Hey, is it true you switched abilities with the other high tiers?" One shouted.

Blyke and Elaine stared in shock.

"Says here Elaine was crippled and Blyke got Elaine's" Yelled another.

"Why don't we see what abilities they got?" A amber hair girl said, activating her own ability.

'Shit!' Blyke thought.

Three students ran towards them, ready to fight. Amber fuck girl was about to attack before a barrier stopped them.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Cecile said, John and Seraphina by her side.

"Guess we were right"

"Better get out before this gets bloody"

"Just in the middle of the fight!"

Most of the crowd inched away.

The three that tried attacking froze in fear, one of them, the amber haired girl, holding her bloodied arm.

"You're off the hook this time, but next time don't think you'll be so lucky," Seraphina said, a lazer ready at her finger.

At last, everyone had walked off, and all were left were Blyke, Elaine, Seraphina, Cecile and John.

"Who the f-ck let it leak that we switched," John grasped the paper that said:

Wellston's High Tiers Switch Abilities?

"Bet it was that rat.." John muttered.

"WHO THE HELL LET IT OUT WE SWITCHED" Arlo yelled as the rest of the group, Isen and Remi, were behind him.

"Let's see, we got these clout thirsty newspaper b-tches right here," John pointed at Isen and Cecile.

"Wow, I'm offended, after working with you all this time" Cecile said.

"Um, let's not forget you only started working with John after you saw him beat me up, and forced me to give you his files" Isen pointed out.

~~~~~~~

Pfffff idk how to continue this-

I'm a jjst start my new chatfic so, its rite here:

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/256009341?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=GET_NAE_NAED_BISH&wp_originator=7JgogKg6XU95h9AWEZaFoHZijvFMk6woC%2Bssm3JNaSoZn%2Fl%2FXNy%2BiPfrtRznRASI7dChrUlOhdKnHOCqZ4abEfR1NO9ma%2BtRSl3u08eS5Z2iRNhJvkKOBnfqxaLU16Vm

Holy fuck thats a long link wtf??