Vacation part 3, Day 2

Part of this is gonna be a horror story I made up :P
It was now Wednesday
8:53am

Remi had just woken up. She got out of bed, and tip toed out of the room to not wake up a sleeping Elaine.

Am I the first one to wake up?

Remi made her way to the kitchen, where she took a apple and took a bite out of it.

I should wake everybody up..

Remi walked into the living room, unaware that was wear John was sleeping. She turned on the TV, went to the news, and sat down on a couch.

Hm, nothing new seems to have happe-

"Do you mind"

Remi jumped up from the couch in suprise

She turned to head to see a pissed, sleepy John standing up.

Remi: "Uhm"

John: "What."

Remi: "You don't have a shirt o-"

John: "WHAT THE F*CK, LOOK AWAY" John says as he runs to the bathroom with his shirt in hand

Remi: "*Sigh* that was awkward"

Sera: "*Yawn* what's going on Remi?"

Remi: "Well, I didn't realize your boyfriend sleeps in this room, and of course he doesn't wear a shirt when he sleeps"

Sera: "Yeah, John's a loser like tha-"

Sera: "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

John walks in the room again

John: "Who isn't your boyfriend"

Sera *mumbles* : "Never mind.."

Isen walks into the room

Remi: "Oh hey your up!"

Isen: "I wouldn't be if you didn't shout like there was no tomorrow while everyone is sleeping"

John: "I would be asleep if Remi could learn not to be a weirdo"

Arlo and Elaine walk into the room

Elaine: "*yawn* why is there so much shouting here?"

John + Sera: "Remi's being a creep"

Remi: "I am not! Anyways, is everyone awake?"

Isen: "Everyone but Blyke. He'll sleep for a year if you let him"

Blyke walks in the room

Remi: "Whoa, you look half dead dude"

Blyke: "I spent the entire night trying to figure out how to delete the pictures Isen took of us"

Isen: "Are you really that bad with technology?"

Isen: "or maybe I'm just that good 😎"

Remi: "Anyways, let's get changed to go for breakfast!"

Remi: "I was thinking we could go for breakfast at the same restaurant, then go on that hiking trail that leads to the abandoned amusement park"

Everyone agrees with Remi's plan for the day and heads to change

On the way:

Elaine: "So, what's so cool about this amusement park?"

Remi: "There's a rumor about a family that went to that amusement park for a girls birthday. At the end of the birthday, the girl wanted to go in the ferris wheel. So their entire family went. While the family was boarding the ferries wheel, the mom took her eye off the girl for a second. When the mom looked back, the girl was gone. Before she could say anything the brother dragged the parents onto the wheel, and the ferries wheel started. While on there the mother asked where the girl was. No one could see her, from all the way up. The family died on that ferries wheel, after a malfunction. The young girl learned that her family had died, and people say she ran to the bathroom and never left the park."