The Demon Day

The cemetery wasn't no ordinary burial place,it seemed as if it belonged to the bodies probably of the 1800's or even more longer back,I hadn't even realized there was even a cemetery near our school to begin with.

"Zena.." Eliza backed away from my view and looked at me shockingly but I realized she wasn't looking at me she was gazing behind me.

I slowly turned to see Danac leaning into one of the graves and picking up a dead skeletal bone corpse when I hadn't even noticed he was digging up a grave. "Ewwww!!!!!" Eliza screamed causing me to jump and Danac layed the boney body next to me.I looked up at him and he merely smiled at me,but not a warming gentle smile, it was more than that he hid something from me.

"Will you do the honor's?" I backed away from him into Eliza's stiff body."What's going on!?" Danac neared me and pulled me to the boney structure and onto the ground.

"Danac!" His brothers surrounded me and Clause spoke "What if she can't do it?Then what maybe you got this whole thing confused?" "I'm sure she is,the moment she bumped into me."

"Listen here Zena if you do not follow my orders I will kill Eliza.Kiss the forehead of the skull and I shall let her go." "Who are you to tell me to do something so weird!"

"Do it!" Dominik had Eliza by the throat with a sharp silver knife nearing her throat."OK!OK!" I neared the skeleton and quickly kissed it's forehead.

The skeleton rose from the ground in a ball of red light and I stood back afraid what would happen.How was this possible!?

"Grab her." Clause and Miguel grabbed both of my arm's and proceeded to take me to Danac."Welcome my Lord."

The once skeleton figure looked up at Danac who smiled at him,the figure than gazed at him arm's and smiled victoriously.

"Who is the one who released me from my slumber?" Danac bowed down to the man with old robe's but who was also stunningly gorgeous I couldn't take my eye's off him.

"Your mate has arrived my lordship I have finally found her,she possess's the power of life." The man looked at me and smiled a real smile.I looked up at him enthralled by his beauty that I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

"My love." He neared me and gently took my hand and tenderly kissed it."I have longed for this day." "What...I-" "Shh...." He took my hand and glanced back at Danac "Thank you." "No!!no where am I going!" "With me of course." "No please.....tell them to let my friend go...please...." The man raised his hand towards Eliza and who was released from her spell."There now may I?" "Zena!?Zena what's going on!?" "Nothing just leave Eliza it's not safe here." "I'm not going to leave you here!!Come on Zena!" "I have to go I'm sorry....." I neared the man shaking furiously,I was too damn scared to near him anymore.

"What....are you going to do..with me.." "Don't worry....you are the Power Source and that is all you need to know."