Plan A....1/2

Dominik seemed to turn angry."What...why do you need her.." "She is a princess she can help me...she has great power." "Zena has great power... " "Dominik please I need your help...I need to know I can rely on you..." "You can..but I just don't feel right with you using Kendall." "It isn't the way it seems please I'm sure Kendall will agree to this as well."

"Fine.."

~~~~

(DOMINIK'S POV)

Kendall was glued to my mind.Her long silver hair and those purple angry eyes were those that I missed the most.Why was she so damn stubborn though?

"What?" "Kendall...I need to talk to Zena." "We are awfully busy so don't call back bye." She hung up the phone for no reason although I only wanted to hear her voice there was other things I had to tell her,like about killing Armande and ending his reign to rule the entire underworld and possibly the human race...and how much I missed her.She did not want to be with me and I hated to admit it.But before I had met her I wanted nothing to do with women especially hybrids.But soon enough I was face to face with a hybrid specifically my mate.Kendall was deadly and although to Danac his mate was like a light feather she was just as deadly as Kendall,with those two combined it would mean war.

Clause hit me lightly on the shoulder and looked at me in a playful mood."Miguel is on it again." "What?" "He left back to the other world!I swear he's addicted!" "You act as if it's a drug." "You smoke...that is a harmful." "We are demons although you worry we get cancer and other illness you should be worrying about other things like how to fight." "I can fight!" Dominik sighed and pushed him out of the way."Wait why are you bringing up my disability?" Clause caught up to him noticing he was already annoying his brother with his constant talking.

"I am not,it is not your fault you have been infected by the curse." "We all were Dominik but I am the youngest.." "I don't mean to disappoint you but I'm telling you the truth." "You are so blunt brother." "Come at me then." "Alright." Dominik faced his brother and before charging at each other light swirled from between them and Miguel popped out with a smirk on his face and a lollipop in his mouth."These are called suckers they are so good!" "That's my cue!" Clause ran away and Miguel dropped the lollipop to the ground and turned serious."I have news." "I can tell...speak." "News from the third world Eclipso, all warlocks know the presence of the power source....I'm sure we will have to advise Danac."