Her Demon Heart

The farther I went down the cliff the worse I screamed.I would die today without seeing my family for the last time.The awe moment happened though,the jacket that Kendall kindly let me borrow for no reason jumped out from my body and transformed into a white silver snake."Oh God help me..." suddenly the snake transformed into Kendall as she caught me gracefully in her arms."Did I mention I'm a shapeshifter it's one of my powers."

~~~~

Danac ran to me in a rush and hugged me fiercely caressing my head."Zena!" "Danac..." I sighed in relief as we approached the castle with Kendall."The rest of the brothers are here I hope you don't mind,thanks alot Kendall I knew I could count on you...it seems like the warlocks escaped but I promise you that-" Danac was disturbed when Dominik came out in a hustle sniffing the air hungrily."I smell something really good." Then almost immediately Kendall stepped back and ran for her life like a wild turkey."You!" Dominik ran after her as I and Danac shrugged it off and went inside only to see Armande rising up from the counter and running towards me but I was a little off as he went straight towards Danac.Clause and Miguel were clearly unamused seeing as if they barely came they suddenly stood up and alerted their gaze to the brawl."You asshole!" Armande was about to punch him in the face "Stop!!" Danac smiled "What part did you find out?" "Why the fucking hell would you give her your heart!?" "Would you rather her die?" Danac clenched his fists when Armande placed his arms on my waist,I felt so uncomfortable touched by him."I-uhh." "I'm sorry Zena...he is a demon if I were there I would have-" "Have what?You don't care about me stop this act!" I was slapped right across the face by the warlock just in time for Danac to be held in place by Clause and Miguel who I supposed already knew the secret."You dare talk to me like that!You are a mere human you only serve one purpose and that is to do what I desire,you hear me!" I laughed evily and was shocked by my own actions,this wasn't me what did Danac really place in my chest? "Your a fool...you are nothing,you only cast spells,Danac is more than you." "That's it!" He came to me wanting to punch me once again but was harshly pushed against the wall by a red head Dominik."Armande...enough of this you are better than hitting innocents what kind of ruler would you want to be known as." Dominik was truly amazing he held Armande from attacking me and also held Kendall from ripping his guts out.Danac ran to me and made sure he showed no such affection towards me,luckily Armande didn't see Danac's reaction by Armande slapping my face and if I knew how much anger I had at the point,I wanted to shred the small warlock to pieces and watch him scream.I was so pissed but right now I felt controlled and I could tell Danac was trying to stay calm as well.

Dominik spared me a serious glance before winking at me."Let me go!" Armande sped out of the door and the roaring of an engine sounded as he had left angrily.Dominik held an angry Kendall in place as she neared me "Oh my fruity pebbles!" She hugged me tightly "Only if I could kill him..you!" She turned to see Dominik leaning against the wall boringly puffing out smoke from his cigar.Clause sped to him and threw the cigar to the floor and stomped on it"Have you ever heard of lung cancer!" Miguel began to laugh.Kendall raced to punch him but was stopped by Dominik who pushed her head into his lips."Ewww smoke breath!Gross!I-I can't be paired up with you!Your icky!" This small fight was giving me a headache but Danac remained silent whilst kissing my forehead."I don't know why I became so angry..." "The heart I gave you...you feel everything I feel... we are mates." Suddenly I turned to see Kendall tightly wrapped in Dominik's arms."Don't tell me...you two..." "Yup!"Dominik replied happily  "Let go of me!!!" Kendall tried prying away from Dominik and I couldn't help but laugh,suddenly I had forgotten about Armande slapping me out of rage."Oh....no wonder you two are mates." Kendall's eyes turned wide "Never in a million years fruity pebbles!Never!I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!" She yelled at Dominik while Miguel and Clause were laughing their butts off.

Im guessing me and Danac's new nickname is officially fruity pebbles......

~~~~