My love story

Danac turned to see her,she stood up and gazed at Danac,a smirk lay on her expression like a thick facade.
"Zena.."
He reached out for her slowly,her neck cracked as she twisted it around.
Her eyes were a thick blood red with green iris's.
She looked down at his hand and the first thing she did was grip it in front of her trying to burn him.
"We're the same."
Zena spoke and she smiled again "She's still here..but her human side is still holding on..and soon my body cannot bear living with a human soul,it will ingest it and be only demon and then I will come harm to all."
Zena spread her arms wide "Go ahead kill me...spare her,that way she will not suffer."
"We cannot trust that you're  really a nice soul."
"I may be tainted but lets not forget,I am half of Danac and Zena."
Danac couldnt grasp the concept,he shook his head in disbelief.
"I..is there a way I can save her."
"She is no longer the power source the only way she can survive is if her body ingests another corpse..basically someone has to die..there's not much time.."
She turned around and gazed at the sky "it's weird I can actually feel her last emotions..pain...happiness..love...desperation..."
Danac shook his head and his fists clenched.
"Ill do it..."
He didnt care anymore if he had to take back all that he did to his mate this would be the best payment.
Zena smiled as if it was her soul looking into him.
"Are you sure?Your own life for her?"
He nodded "I wouldn't want it any other way..what do I have to do..."