Solar

Danac leaded us out of Armandes' limo as he opened the door and leaded me out."May I?" He grabbed my hand without my reply.I was staring at a small shop with cute tables outside,this place was private which I could tell by the sign in front which said 'Before you enter this store consult the highest realm and you may enter freely.' Danac saw my curiosity and began to speak."We have different realms here in the Solar." "Like how many?" Danac opened the shop up "Five in total." "Ohh..." It was somewhat awkward to be with Danac but at the same time it felt right and I felt comfortable with him.

Danac found a table for us to sit at and I sat across from him.The waiter came by and smiled largely at Danac."Bonjour!!!!!" "Hello Ayato." "New woman eh???" He looked down at me and smiled "Oh no I'm just a friend." Danac smiled at my response and took my hand "She loves to play." "Ahhh!!!Well I bring you lovers food!" The waiter raced to the kitchen and I looked at Danac oddly who had removed his hand from mine,leaving it cold."Lovers food?" "Yes its the very best and for an extreme discount." "Ahhh...I thought Armande would be paying I suppose he's not such a gentleman after all." "He thought you would be dining back at the mansion." Armande took a sip of his flavored drink and smiled."What I like about this place it gives food very fast." I smiled at him"Of course."Now to business...I'm sure your wondering what Solar is?" "Yes if you can explain I do have a right to know." He giggled and proceeded to speak "Solar is the realm of the dead...it consists of five realms consisted inside of it." He continued as the waiter brought our food.

"I'd love to know what that means." "The dead....well since your no longer human you have a free pass throughout different World's,it's quite handy really."

"OK so....tell me more about me and how I'm connected to this power." "Lots of warlocks have been hunting very long for you...we never expected you to be a human,once this spreads than it can cause alot of very pissed off warlocks." "I'm no freaking play toy I'm my own person this is all so stupid." "Well yes you are a very important person Zena." "Danac?" Zena was gonna figure out something more but was interrupted.A voice sounded and an almost too gleeful Ayato screamed. "My darling Kendall !!!" The girl was tall and extremely very attractive she held a very serious face and smiled at Ayato swaying her brilliant silver hair.Her purple eyes were the most stunning...purple with golden rims around the pupil.She had combat boots and wore a leather jacket."Fetch me a table near those two thank-you Ayato." "Most certainly my princess!" Ayato ran towards the kitchen and a waiter showed her a table towards us."Danac...." she looked at him seriously and I began to shift nervously but my uncomfortable nature changed when she looked at me excitedly "Aaaaaaawwwww!!!!!!" "What the-" Kendall  hugged me tightly and looked over at Danac who had his hands in his face annoyed by Kendall."Sorry Zena she has a nitch for humans." Danac said unamused "Shes so cute!!!" "Kendall here is a mixed breed of a werewolf and a demon she's a skilled assassinator the most popular one of them all she is basically a princess since she is the only breed of her kind." "I'm no dog!!!!!Wait-" she sniffed me and I looked at her oddly."You smell like fruity pebbles...and....licorice!!!!" She clasped her hands and looked at Danac "Why does she smell like you!" "What?" She quickly went to Danac and sniffed his chest "You did not just break the rule..." she said angrily and looked at me."Sometimes I wonder why you give a shit in the first place Kendall." She crossed her arms and sat down whispering "It's a crime to give your heart to a human but I guess that's an exception since she's your mate." "What?" I and Danac said in unison and Kendall looked confused."You two must be so blind...you better be glad I don't tell the King about this he would kill you so bad Danac." "I don't give a single shit about your dad Kendall." "Ouchhhhh neither do I so ha!" Kendall gazed at me"Well I should just let you know that Danac here is a handful but I'm sure you'll manage." She winked at me and gripped her leather jacket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Zena."Call me whenever your in trouble or if you want me to kill Danac." Danac didn't make eye contact with me instead he was gripping the table angrily."Oh and as for you Danac..." she stood you from the seat and grabbed her plate of food from Ayato and shoved it in her mouth and swallowed it down with a glass of water Ayato gave her."The jealousy will eat you up with Armande...he will take her away when he finds out your her mate and when you and him go into battle I'll be in charge to terminate you both first." She placed her helmet on and winked at me before walking out the shop.Silence was the enemy between I and Danac now.Too much silence.