Solars system

The first system in Solar is Santu...this system contains all the once living that need help to go to heaven for their wrong deeds.The second in Solar would be Lioness,this system contains monsters that are specifically for example like half human half fairy.The third would be Eclipso which is where evil thrives the most,all evil beings thrive but cannot escape their world freely because of the low connection towards a near portal.The fourth portal is Maee which is a quiet place where hybrids live freely with witches and some warlocks and some psychics which are needed they are free to enter through portals.The fifth and the last portal would be the Deaths Corner which is mostly like he'll and where sinful evil used to be humans can never escape from.It is a place of isolation and for the dead the opposite of Mae.

"Father..." "Rise Kendall... "Kendall rose you from the ground and began to speak. "I...have a visitor... she is a power source the last of her kind,I need your protection..please." "Her name?" "Her name is Zena Foray...she is my equal...with an extraordinary power..." "Show me her." Zena peeked her head to see a tall man on a throne itching for her arrival.Kendall rushed me to the man and tilted his head to view me."Zena Foray...let me tell you this before you enter my castle."

"Yes your majesty." I said which made Kendall smile a bit. "You shall not be a traitor to my daughter this is the first time I let someone in my castle and I do not trust anyone,nor the kind that has much power to begin with." "I will never be a traitor to your daughter..that is a promise..." The king nodded "You may go now...." Before I moved Kendall had yanked my arm hastily and she was stopped by her father's voice."Kendall I need to speak with you after..." "Yes...father..." Kendall took my arm this time a gentle manner,until we finally reached her room."Im sorry about my father.." "Dont worry theres nothing to be sorry about." She sighed and opened the bedroom door and I entered a beautiful red colored room with a matching royal bed fit for a queen. "Nice." "Eh...it's the least I can do for you...Oh..." she took out a phone which she then gave to me."Call your mother...she has some things to tell you..." "What?" "Yea...I have to go..." she left quickly closing the door and I began to dial my mother's phone."Hello! Hello!?Baby!Zena!!!" "Mom..." a shadow of relief yelped in me as I began to cry."Oh sweetie!!!! I'm so glad your okay!!" "Mom.." I sighed and began wiping tears away as I did my best acting voice."Mom....im fine...don't worry about me,I- " "Honey..I know where you are..." Kendall stood at the doorway so quietly I couldn't even hear her opening the door."Im so sorry Zena...the state that your in...I and you father knew about you the entire time...we just couldn't protect you enough..." "Mom...what are you saying.." "You have power that had been concealed for years Zena...the charge of your power was lightened by supernatural blood Zena,the source of your power is...Kendall,she is your cousin."

(:'000 The turn of eventssss!!!!)