A normal day

I'll gladly walk the isle with you if you bow down to your real God..me

A legend had been told me amongst my family for ages,which was more like a myth to the likings of me.I was always the girl who was so hard to scare,never gullible,and always doubting the unknown.

My mother told me there is a heaven and a hell,there is a good and a bad as there is a ying and a yang.But I never believed there could be such an evil that could scare me,an evil that would consume my entire existence, and evil that made me doubt myself.Him.Danac.

********

School was such a bore,every single time I thought I would pass the stupid class and for once listen I zoned out and to my own little world.

"Zena" I stared up at the teacher who was tapping on the white board annoyed that I wasn't paying attention to his boring lecture.God I hate school.

"Do you know the answer?" I shook my head wanting to go back to my imaginary world when I heard knocking on the classroom door.

For some odd unknown reason I felt my stomach turn to knots as I swallowed and turned to view my teacher who was nearing his door. My teacher stepped outside and went to discussing something that gave me no importance at all so I stood up from my desk feeling as if I were about to vomit anytime soon.

My friend Eliza stopped me"Where you going?" "I don't feel good I need to go throw up." "Eww good luck..I'll save you notes." I smiled at her "Thankyou." She smiled at me and than I quickly left interrupting the principals conversation and my annoying teacher."Where do you think your going?" I didnt answer him instead I took one last annoying look at him and walked off only to be stopped by a tall body which nearly made me fall.

I stood back and quickly said sorry to the person who I assumed was a guy,but once I gazed up at mischievous grey eyes and light brown hair everything about him screamed 'DANGER'.

The tall guy smiled at me and a woman peered at me and than smiled as if she held a secret.This is so awkward.

I ran to the restroom like a creep who stared to long at the most beautiful guy I've ever seen.I felt like I knew him for some reason but I passed it on as a mere coincidence.Yea a coincidence...