Full swing

It was a crazy night , not a lot of people were around anymore. I must have got dazed in the music, Dj Mysta was now playing a few afro beats , 'Yahooo oooooo Yahooo oooooo Yahooo oooooo yahooozeeeee' the Crowd sang along , this party really was a vibe I really was feeling it but Ofcourse my curfew and I didn't correspond.

I looked at my rose gold Sekonda watch it was 00.30 I had an hour left to party and I hadn't seen Andrew since I had started vibing to the funky house. I wasn't worried because well it was his house he was probably with his boys or something. So I thought I'd look for him and talk for a bit.
I went into the kitchen there were a lot of people there , taking shots , rolling zoots, but no sign of Andrew.
So I went upstairs to his room again just to check.
I knocked on the door , as wiz Kid 'Don't dull' played. I waited.

Me ;- see yah sitting in the corner
Voice ;- Come in

I opened the door and I saw Andrew just sitting there on the edge of his bed. He seemed somewhat upset so I thought I would console him.

BACK2REALITY

21stJune 2014

Song;- Lean on me

Those 3 walls and 1 gate had messed with me. I just couldn't wait to be free. Ofcourse my mother didn't pick me up from the prison. So I was put in a shuttle which took me into London where I lived , Laura I mean my mum told me we could meet at Victoria Station.

I had no phone mind you. I just wore exactly what I was locked up in which was embarrassing because as you could imagine fashion wasn't the same anymore , heck I wasn't the same I had changed too my whole connotation on life has become the complete opposite. I GREW UP. I saw the truth for what it really was and that was what I was content with.

Lean on me
When your not strong
I'll be your friend
I'll help you....

FLASHBACK

Me;- You okay!?
Andrew;- Yea I'm fine
Me;- no you're not talk to me what's up
Andrew;- got a call from my folks
Me;- your parents? What they say?
Andrew;- they are going to be away for another week or so
Me;- great right!? Freedom for another week
Andrew;- it doesn't matter they're always so busy they don't notice what's going on with me
Me;- you have me I know I'm not family but I can't have you down in the dumps like this , you are special to me and I just really can't stand you being like this so lighten up for me im here for you
Andrew;- thanks Hannah Young
Me;- you welcome Andrew Blake

It was awkward for what felt like the longest period of time , the room became really hot and my heart started racing. I didn't know what this feeling was but it felt strange it was nothing I had ever felt before.

Andrew leaned in to me and I leaned back not realising the position I had put myself in. He kissed me softly. We pecked repeatedly until his lips fell and smashed into mine. It felt like roses dancing on my lips. My eyes were closed and so were his.

Me;- Stop!!
Andrew;- what? Why!
Me;- I've got to go.
Andrew;- Ohhh right yea yeaa
Me;- Andrew?
Andrew;- Hannah?
Me;- you're on top of me
Andrew;- rahhh my bad

I smiled as he got off of me I dusted myself off , applying my lipgloss to my lips, collecting my jacket and fixing my hair. I can't believe that just happened. I looked back at him smiled and left through the door. You know

....Carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on.

I really felt strange.
It was 1.45 I really didn't want to go home but I didn't want to get caught up in any bondage with Andrew.
I liked him.
However it was really clear he wasn't in like with anybody he was on it for the pleasure.
Nothing stable was to come out of it and that was the problem.

Song;- unthinkable - Alicia Keys FT Drake

Moment of honesty
Someone's got to
Take the lead tonight
Whose it gonna be

After walking out his door I sucked my front teeth turning to face the door. I opened it again and looked at him then exchanging to stare at the ground.
I didn't know what power this boy possessed over me but I was intrigued. He excited me , and he was my weakness.

Me;- I thought I'd stay a little while longer

Andrew smiled at me.
His eyes staring into my soul after inspecting me from head to toe it made me hot. It was no secret that we had some sexual tension. But I had never done it before. I didn't want to , but he excited me , he made me want too , I wanted him.

He walked over to me.
My heart was racing he reached for my hand , I flinched.
We were now chest to chest and he kissed my forehead then tilted up my chin to plant one on my lips.
It was slow , and passionate.
Dj Mysta was going strong with the slow jams

Song;- Can you handle it - Usher

Now that your here
I got something too say
And I think that you should
Know

Andrew pushed me up against the wall ;- and pinned me to it.
He tugged on my belt and unbuttoned my shorts. What I knew was what I saw in the movies... Give him total control.
So I did. I was really nervous but I quickly got over it.

BACK2REALITY

I had gotten off the shuttle service and I was happy , but really bitter. I was going to see Jonny again , he had my back and we were in constant contact when I was inside. We werent family anymore but he was still my brother he acted like it.

I had done this hair and beauty course at Felton , all that was on my mind was how I was going to get a job with this on my record. I fell slave to the system.

I was at London Victoria.
There to welcome me back was Jonny. Just Jonny.