I get lonely too

I'm 19.

I've been away for a while. 3 years 7 months 2 weeks and 4 days to be exact. Felton prison for young offenders they called it. I called it hell. I knew it was what I needed , a clear space a way to breathe , funny that because you don't go to prison to get a break do you? You don't choose prison. You don't dream of it. But I do.
Those 4 corners and 3walls were everything to me , the most free I'd been in some time.

FLASHBACK

Priest ;- you may now kiss the bride

Laura and James kissed as their love filled the room ;- they were happy , they were finally married they shared a beautiful daughter who had just been born. Which made 3 amazing kids Hannah , Laura's daughter who was 16 a gorgeous babushka golden brown in complexion , brown eyed beauty with a smile which glistened and pearly white teeth that lit up the worlds of many. she was much like her mother Laura but never knew of her father Lawrence, he was MIA throughout Hannah's life And a son which belonged to only James , now Jonathan was a 18 year old son of a gun , light skinned with the classic Juice hair cut , very clean young man with straight teeth and greatly appealing lips , rather antisocial boy but he never came short of coming across as a charmer

The kiss was slow and passionate. Hannah liked James , Hannah got along with Jonathan although she thought he was rather strange at times.
she did believe that her mother Laura's 3rd marriage would work out better than the ones prior.

Laura;- were a family now

Laura whispered under her breathe letting out a tear ruining her mascara , she looked beautiful , her dress was full French lace in the silhouette of a mermaid fitted to hug her pear shaped figure , she had a veil which was 6ft long though she didn't cover her face. A beautiful queen ready to sit in her thrown.

Her dress was gently picked up by Aunty Charlene the life of every party , Laura's sister and the maid of honour as the wedding party headed for the reception.

BACK TO REALITY

21stJune 2014

Song ;- Drake - I get lonely

I had been away for so long I had forgotten what it was like to be outside to breathe in freedom and feel the heat beat against my golden brown complexion.

You guessed it.
Hannah Dakota Young.
I went away for attempted murder.
December 17th 2010 I began my 7 year prison term , but here I walk free on the 21st JUNE 2014.

Waiting on you for so long
So many days since January.

I hadn't seen my mother in almost 4 years , she's been divorced for 3 years and James has been dead for a year 9 months and 2 days. She would call but she would never visit. EVER.

Said I got an email today
Kinda thought that you forgot about me

I'm starting to believe that she didn't love me that she's was ashamed or something because I did what I had to do. James turned out to be a loser. A man who was lazy and had no aspirations but to fuck and get fucked.

FLASHBACK

James;- you look pretty Hannah
Hannah;- thanks James I'll be back home at 3 so don't lock me out
James;- you'll be alright Jonny will be coming back round about the same time

I really left without a word , because if I was to dispute he probably would've told me to stay my ass at home.

It was Andrews 18th party , and I was way younger than him 2 years is a rather big difference but he invited me so I went. Alone.I had friends. I mean a friend that was Amos , which was coincidentally  Andrew's younger brother. We are really close , we are like Keenan and Kel we literally do everything together.

I got there.
34 cranbrook road. North London somewhere. He paid for my cab Which I thought was really nice of him what a gentle man.
His house was real nice , he came outside to greet me he looked into my eyes lustfully and he looked just right.
Now I hadn't ever been treated well by a guy this was the first guy I came in direct contact with , not having a father really fucked with me but I guess other lessons came out of it.
He led me into the house, all I could hear was Dj Mysta blasting some funky music , I loved funky house it was medicinal to me

Andrew;- your coat?
Me;- yeaa uhhh where can I put it?
Andrew;- come with me
Me;- uhhhh I ... Okay

I agreed reluctantly as I saw he had set his eyes on the stairwell ;- the house was pretty snazzy very futuristic and modern. I followed him up the stairs and into the third door on the left hand side.

Andrew ;- this is my room
Me;- it's nice

I said hanging my coat on the back of the door. I could hear bongo jams by crazy cousins blasting from down stairs and I wanted to bust a move but I was so curious about what it was Andrew really wanted , what were his intentions?

Me;- this is my song
Andrew ;- you wanna head down?
Me;- please?
Andrew ;- but first promise your eyes will be on me
Me;- hahaha LOOOl yeaa fine
Andrew ;- I'm serious

Now my mother had taught me never fall into the trap of any man.
Guard your heart , because those are the scars that don't show ;- those are the scars that will bleed. It was dangerous to put your whole heart into something and only have half of a man's heart. He could abuse that.

We went downstairs.
A couple girls were looking at me real crazy. I didn't take no notice
They were pretty though I had no reason to hate .  Andrew continued telling me that they were Zoe's ;-  I didn't care I was just into the music , well I made it seem like I really didn't care , who was I to really say any different at that moment

Just like you
I get lonely.

Let me know what you think :-)