Chapter 27

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

(A/N: Aaand we're back at Mira's point of view)

"I-"

I was interrupted due to a loud bang, making me jump slightly.

"OPEN THE DOOR Y'ALL! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS IMPORTANT MOMENT?!" Yoona shouted, making us all chuckle slightly.

"Alright aLRIGhT I'M OPENING IT! STOP HITTING THE DOOR!" Jimin shook his head as he let Yoona in, who took turns to glare at all of us with puffed cheeks.

"In my defence," I began. "I had no idea this was happening," I said, gesturing to the awkward Taehyung on the floor and the background music which was suspiciously similar to Jazz.

They went all out.

"As I was going to say..." I began, clearing my throat as I tried not to laugh. "I would say yes even if you weren't doing this, you know?" I reminded him.

"It was Jimin's idea." He grumbled, getting off the floor as I chuckled.

"I guessed about that much," I said before turning to Y/N. "You did record this, right?"

"Yup!" She chirped. "It's tucked in nice and safe in my blackmail corner."

"Lovely." I grinned.

"And suddenly, I regret asking you out," Tae muttered to himself.

"Well since I didn't say yes yet-" I raised an eyebrow.

"-you should say it now...like right now; please? " He interrupted.

"Well since you said please..." I sighed out before smiling. "Yes!"

Everyone sighed out in relief and muttered 'finally' before going back to what they were doing.

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

"Alright. I vote Blond Tae." Yoongi said.

Taehyung lost a bet and we all decided that he would dye his hair. The colour we choose will determine his fate for who knows how many months.

"Let's be a bit unique..." Jimin grinned evilly. "How about dark green?"

Tae paled.

"Nah. Not on my watch." I waved him off before joining. "But I like the idea of being unique."

"Oh boy." Tae fanned himself as I played with his hair. "I'm going to die."

"Then how about orange?" Jungkook added, making us think.

"That's not that bad," I said, visualizing it as I let my fingers through Taehyung's hair. "Also, what conditioner do you use?"

"That's my secret." He grinned, making me huff.

"Anyway. Since we said unique..." I trailed off, wondering how it would look. "What about royal blue?"

"Royal blue..." We all thought about it, including Tae.

"Oh my God." I breathed out. "Royal blue Tae will be the death of us. We need it."

Everyone vigorously nodded in agreement.

"Well, it's something I never considered...but alright." Tae shrugged, lowkey excited.

"You never had a choice." Yoongi reminded him.