8 (Andy's POV)

Okay so maybe I was going a bit over board with the whole 'badass' act. I'm honestly not that bad. I'm flirty, yeah, but I know boundaries... doesn't mean I follow them though.

I didn't mean for people to hate me, I'm just so used to everyone being scared of me or lusting after me. I thought it would be the same at Belleville but people just tend to ignore me. It's kind of nice in a way. Also my mother is happier because I haven't caused much trouble since being kicked out of my last school.

Belleville is different, I can tell that and it's Wednesday. No one's really caught my attention before either but there's just something about that tattooed kid, Frankie.

He looks so innocent, he's so shy and even when he's trying to be ruse he's polite. I just want to speak to him and get to know him, show him I can be okay.

His friends make that rather difficult though. That Pete guy is watching me like a hawk whenever me and Frankie so much as walk past each other in the corridors. His other friend, Kellin I think, is exactly the same. From what I have observed Pete is like a father and Kellin is like a mother to Frankie yet Pete and Kellin aren't together, they both have 16 year old boyfriends.

Also there are those 3 teachers and that tall dude with glasses. Bryar is an asshole to me in music, although he tries to contain his distaste for me. Toro just seems to either ignore me or watch me suspiciously. Way, well he's a different matter. He looks at me in pure hate and loathing. It excites me to know that it's because of Frankie.

The dude with glasses is the same age as me apparently (I asked around, im not creepy) and he's related to Way. They do look similar when you compare noses, eyes and eyebrows. I think his names Michael or Mikey. Well, Mikey looks at me like he's not sure whether im friend or foe and by this point im not sure myself.

As much as Frankie intrigues me I would never do anything. His innocence is too much for me to corrupt, he looks slightly broken but strong willed. I could never be able to do anything, im just a huge flirt.

Actually there is someone at school that I would love to befoul. His name's Ashley Purdy. He's shy and dressed similar to me but he actually has a tan. There is something about him that looks ready for trouble, I like that.

However Frankie and his group won't know that. It's too much fun to tease them, and im simply to curious about the small punk boy. I know I scare him but if I just spoke to him... ugh no matter I will find out.

That's what got me in trouble mostly at my other schools (Yeah I get kicked out of many schools). I'm nosy which just leads to trouble.

Well that happens to be my middle name.