𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉, 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓!

ˋ°•*⁀➷
☄. *. ⋆chapter four. *. ⋆࿐
a much anticipated,...*:
*:slightly chaotic
family reunion!•°. *

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

Hope Lupin stormed through down the moving stairway, screaming bloody murder at any first year who dared block her path. Venus trailed along behind her in between Ronan and Rabastan, a faraway look in her eyes. "How much do you want to bet she launches that little Hufflepuff off the railing?" Ronan laughed as Hope's hair turned a violent red.

Rabastan rolled his eyes. "I don't know; I'd be more worried about that painting she's pointing her wand at."

"Why's she so pissed off in the first place?" Ronan asked. "More than usual, I mean?"

Venus blinked her way out of her stupor, almost loosing her footing as the stairs changed direction. "Cassian told her to stop seeing Diggory."

Rabastan snorted. ""So I suppose Cass is in the hospital wing then?"

"No, the curse wore off within the hour," she shrugged. "But now Hope's on a warpath to find Diggory, an empty broom cupboard, and potentially a couple of first years to kick."

"Lovely," Ronan grimaced. "So I take it dinner is going to be a pleasant ordeal?"

"Well it's the welcoming feast," Rabastan reminded him. "Hope's cousin Fleur is coming, isn't she?"

"The veela?" Ronan smirked.

Venus snorted into her palm, trying to block the image of Ronan trying to seduce Fleur out of her brain. Ah, a disaster waiting to happen. "The veela," she confirmed. "Hope said that if you try to talk to her, she'll curse your eyebrows off in your sleep."

"Ah." Ronan's eyes widened and Rabastan began to chuckle quietly. "I don't think I'll take the risk."

Wise move, thought Venus. The last time Ronan had pissed Hope off, he'd woken up with green hair. Of course the whole situation had backfired when Ronan had announced his love for the new hairstyle. It had stayed the same ever since.

"So did you do the DADA work?" Rabastan asked, stopping her from absent mindedly walking off the moving staircase. "Or any of your homework, for that matter?"

Venus blinked and squinted down at the writing scrawled across her hand in blotchy ink. Shit. "No," she winced. "Well, I did my potions. All I had to do was brew a sleeping draught. I could do that in my sleep."