Chapter 1

Louis P.O.V.

I had just woken up. The sun immediately hit my face, so I coverd my eyes with the blanket I was sleeping under. I blinked a few times, than crawled out of my hiding and ran to the window to shut the curtains. I turned aroud, rubbed my eyes and noticed, that all of the boys were gone. 'Where could they have possibly gone? And why did they leave ma behind?' I thought to myself. I sat down on the sofa I was previously sleeping on and noticed a note on the table. It said:

Went to Nandos, Niall ate out the whole fridge. Didn't wanna wake you. Be back at your place soon. -Liam 

"Hey sleepy head. So you're finally awake!" the curly-haird boy smirked at me and went to the kitchen.

"If you're hungry Harry, it's no use. Niall ate everything." I shouted to the kitchen, got up and went there too.

When I walked inside, Harry was just sitting on the kitchen counter and looking around.

"I'm bored, there isn't anything to do today." He complained, as he started to play with his t-shirt - pulling it up and down, up and down. 

"Yea, well. I'm gonna go grab a shower, it's almost lunch time, and I might want to go to the city later." I told him, and left the room. 

I went up the stairs, to our bathroom. I didn't even bother locking the door behind me, why would I anyway? I took of my shirt, then my sweats and finally my boxers. I pulled the shower curtain, and went inside. I pulled the faucet and hot water came rushing

on my exhausted body. I know I just got up, but I felt so tired. 

Suddenly, I heard something. I didn't know what the source of the noise was, so I stopped the 

water and looked outside.

"Harry? What are you doing here, I'm taking a shower!" I yelled, since I was a bit creepd out. 

Harry gave me a surprised a look.

"Chill out Boo, I just really had to pee." He smirked at me and went to do his thing.

'Whatever.' I thought to myself, and got the water running again. 

Harry P.O.V. 

 'Oh God! Harold Edward Styles, you're such an idiot!' I shouted at myself in my mind. 

Okay, to break it down, I really wnated him! Since the firs day I saw him, I wanted him! 

I can't explain it, I aways liked girls, I didn't feel like I was gay. But when it came to this boy, 

I just couldn't resist. His smile, his beautiful eyes and his messy hair. His body, it was enough 

for me. I just couldn't live with myself anymore, I knew I was in love with him and I needed help. 

It wansn't normal, I felt like I was going mad about it. And...the worst part is, that he loved me too for sure. 

But just like a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. 

"Are you finished alreay?" He looked out od the shower after a while. I just realise I was still 

standing in the bathroom, looking at my own refletion and thinking, about him. 

"Eh, yea, sorry about that Lou. I was just wondering about some...stuff." I replied with a smile,

and walked to the door.

"Well, if there's something you need to talk about, just let me know okay? I'm always here for 

you." He smiled at me too, and when he disappeard behind the curtain, I almost meldet.

I went back downstairs, trying to distract myself. I realised that I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later, because it was probably going to eat me alive. But I decided to leave it for now. Just as I walked to the front door, my bandmates came inside, all of them smiling, all of them in a good mood.

"Oh hay Hazz, were you planing on going somewhere?" the little Irish guy asked me.

"Ehm..No! I just though I heard you guys and ehm...I wanted to open the door for you." I lied to them.

"So how are you guys doing?" I tried to change the subject. 

"Pretty well actually. After we got groceries, we stopped by the mall and went shopping." Zayn smirked and showed me the six full bags of clothes he was carrying.

"Where's Louis by the way? Is he up already?" Liam asked and he made his way to t he living room where he last saw him.

"I got up a few minutes ago, I just wanted to take a shower." He explaind him self, while he walked down the stairs in just his towel.

'Oh dear god, why are you doing this to me?' I thought and I turned away, so I wouldn't see him. 

He walked around us, to his room (to get dressed I assumed). Zayn and Liam put their bags on the

tabel, and they showed me all the amazing stuff they bought. Niall went to the kitchen to fill the fridge with groceries. But I was most interested in what my little Boo-Bear was doing. Maybe he just took off his towel. He's standing there naked. I closed my eyes, and I let my imagination go crazy. But I started to feel a little too turned on. I walked away.

Louis P.O.V. 

I hope I teased him enough. But he actually didn't even look at me. Oh what's the point? Harry doesn't like me like that way. We're just friends. The worst thing is, that we can't be together, because he likes girls. I don't know why  I feel this way about him. I took a seat on my bed, put my face in my hands and shouted out in frustration.

"Hey Louis, is something wrong?" a curly head just stuck between the door and looked a me. God, when I see his beautiful green eyes. Aww, I'm melting! 

"Ehm yea, everything is fine." I lied.

"Well it doesn't seem like it. Can I come in?" he smiled and waited for the anwser. I nodded. He closed the door behind him, and came to sit next to me. 

"Listen, Hazza." I started, but I didn't wanna finish.

"What Boo? You sure you okay, you look kind of down." He looked deep into my eyes, and then started to carres my back. Oh my god, his hand on my skin, it felt so good. I put my head on his shoulder and smiled at the ground.

"Oh what the hell..." Harry said with a deep voice. I looked at him. He looked into my eyes very deeply. "I can't lie to you anymore Boo, I want you SO much!" my frown immediately turned upside down. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I put my arms around him, and kissed him.