Chapter 6

Okay, just to inform you all, I'm sorry, I kinda didn't have time to write, cus school and crap you know, but I'll make it up to you by this Larry sex chapter! :D ... well, not that much but. I never wrote one of those before, so please, have mercy with me..or whatever :D after ALL this time, you deserve a better chapter than this one, it's really shitty, nothing really happens. I started writing this story around this time last year, so I kinda need to come up with a good storyline.  enjoy guys ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V.

"I want you, Hazzabear, and I want you right now!" I blinked my eyes a few times, I started sweating, and was suddenly very nervous and aware of the closeness between me and Louis. I rested our foreheads against each other, and started taking heavy breaths. I looked down to his lips. And quite a sight that was. He was biting them, which turned me on even more. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Every singe part of me wanted this boy. I wanted to feel him, no, I needed to feel him inside me.

"I want you too." 

I whisperd and smashed my lips against his. It wasn't slow at all, it was fast and heated. A passionet and hungry kiss. I bit his lips multiple times in the process. Then, he gave me acces to his mouth and I gladly enterd, and our tongues were suddenly fighting for dominance, exploring every single detial in each others mouths. I brushed my hands through his feathery hair. He smiled into the kiss before he pushed me against the wall and started taking off my shirt. 

I didn't protest at all and helped him pull the shirt over my head, and the split seconds our lips had to be apart were like a punishment, but when they came back together again, it was an even greater reward.

"I....love...you" He breathed out between kisses.

"I...love you....more!" I managed to say and while I caught my breath, I took off his tee shirt.

I pushed him away, and then threw him against the wall, but this time I was the one in controll. He started to kiss me from the neck down, leaving lovebites, going all the way down my torso until he hesitated above my jeans. For a few seconds, there was some awkward silnece, but then, he started unbuttoning them, pulling them down. The only thing between his mouth and my manhood was a pair of boxers. Is he gonna do it? Noooo, he doesn't have the...ba-ha-alllls...Okay I was wrong?!

Whie I was thinking about random stuff (big mistake during Larry sex), he managed to pull down my underwear and grabbed my cock tight and started to rub it , then, he took it in his mouth, first licking the tip, then, he took the whole thing in his mouth. It was the best feeling I ever felt! He was slow at first, very gentle, I started moaning quietly, but then Louis started doing it faster and more intensly. My moans were louder by the second. When I didn't expect it at all, he deep throated the whole thing and indescribable pleasure rushed over my whole body.

I couldn't hold it much longer. I was about to cum, and before I even had the time to warn him about it, I just exploded into his mouth. But he swallowed it all without a problem, that surprised me a lot! He then came up, back to me and we were facing each other once again!

"Your turn Styles, suck it good!" He kissed me roughly, than pushed me on my knees.

Whoa, okay! I didn't expect this at all! But of course, I wanted to do it. I wasn't sure what to do, exactly. I grabbed Lou's erection, and started stroking it, slowly, only licking the tip. I did this for a minute or two, then I licked his full lenght. He moaned - that was a good sign. I grinned, and then looked up just to see him all moaning and head tilted to the back. I put his whole dick in my mouth, and I deep-throated it right from the start. Unline him, I did it slower, but more intesly. Lou's moans echoed all over the room. When I expected it the least, he cummed into my mouth. I didn't know what to do with it, so I just swallowed it. It wasn't that bad, a bit warm and sticky.