Chapter 5

Hello beautiful people! This is your author, Matty. ^_^ soo for the few of you that are actually reading this, I just wanted to apologize. This chapter is like really short, and I wanted to start making them longer you know? But I just didn't know what to write, so I'm sorry for boaring you! Erm..so please, vote or comment or something, I'll be happy, and erm..I guess enjoy. :)

- - - -

Harry P.O.V.

 I was sitting in my room, and the words kept echoing through my head. I love you, Louis Tomlinson. And you're just not sure about your feelings? Oh puh-lease, why is this turning into such a mess? I mean, he's all like "I love you blah blah blah..." yesterday, and today he's not sure? Well, at least I know there are some feelings. I know I came onto him, but he's the one that kissed me. 

And I really do love him, I do! But I don't know how to act around him. I don't like other guys, it's just him. Or do I ? I mean, am I gay now? Because, phew, all the things I wanna do to him, when I see him...Okay, snap out of it Harry, he has feelings for you too, you'll get the chance to suck his...and...woah! Seriously, I'm such a perve!  

"Wow, you're doing some deep thinking there Haz, aren't you?" Louis' head suddenly popped out between the door. 

"I thought you wanted to be alone...after I tried to, you know..."  I looked down. 

"Yes, but I needed to talk to you anyway. And just because my head is so messed up, doesn't mean I should avoid you now, yeah?" he sits next to me and lifts my face up by grabbing my chin.

"Yeah?" I nod in confusion. 

"But other than that, what were you thinking about so hard? Want to tell me about it?" he asks.

"Well, I wasn't thinking about anything, you don't have to worry." I lied.

"Don't lie, Hazzabear. I know when you're lying, I know when you're thinking." long pause, and I open my mouth. "I've been watching you closely these past few months." he girns at me, but I just weakly smile.

I stand up, walking to the closet, pulling out some clothes, since I was still wearing a towel. Lou followed me, closing the closet door in-front of my face. I looked away, I didn't want to be sucked into those crystal blue eyes of his. He grabbed my hand, but I shrugged it off.

"Please Hazza, don't be like this, talk to me!" he says, and it sounds like he's suddenly frowning. 

He's sad because of me? I don't want that, I want him to be that same goofy idiot he always is. My goofy idiot. I look up, and see his expression. He loks like he's about to cry.

"Fuck, why is this so emotional?" His eyes widen. Tears start filling my eyes. His too.

"Don't cry Harry, I'm going to cry too if you start." he gave out a nervous chuckle, and his voice trembled. He starts tearing up, coming closer to me. 

I pull him into a tight hug. He buries his head into my chest, and his wild hair start to tickle me on the neck. I put my arms around his neck, and he buried his head even further into my chest, if that's even possible. 

"Louis..." I start caressing his back, rubbing it in circular motions. 

"Boo don't cry babe, please. I don't like seeing you like this. You're basically freaking-out over nothing. Yes, I was thinkg deeply. I was thinking about you, ya'know? About your smile, how it always lights up the whole room. About your eyes, god, I feel so lost when I look into them. It's like I'm hypnotized. You're hair is so great, even when it's messy like this. The way you are, well...everything is perfect about you. I know that we're not in the same place right now, but I want you to know, that it doesn't matter, because I'm in love with you, and I'll wait for you."