Chapter 7

Author's P.O.V.

A couple of days passed. The boys were supposed to leave for Hawaii this evening, so Liam, Niall and Zayn were doing some last time packing and shopping. 

Harry and Louis spent their time together in their apartment doing basically nothing. So far, they successfully kept their relationship a secret from the boys. The whole band spent most of their free time together. Lou and Ni were actually working on a few songs. Liam really wanted to see or hear the material but they didn't let him. 

Then there was alone time. The boys stared sharing Loui's bed, so Harry only went to his room for clothes. 

There was a knock on the door, and a few seconds later, the living room was yet again occupied by the whole band.

"Hey boys, you almost ready to go?" Liam asked and sat down on an armchair opposite of the sofa, where Niall and Zayn settled down next to Harry. Louis was sitting on the floor.

"Yeah sure. I just finished helping Harry. He packed so much stuff we had a hard time zipping his suitcase" Lou flashed a cheeky smile towards Harry.

"Oh shut up LouBear! I bet you packed more shoes than Perrie or Danielle." Harry threw a pillow in Lou's direction, but Louis dodged it. Unfortunately, Tommlinson was sitting too close to the coffe table so he hit his head, which made the other boys roar with laughter. 

"Assholes!" Lou frowned. 

"Oh c'mon. Tell me you wouldn't laugh if it happend to one of us too." Zayn ran to Lou, hugged him from behind and gave kissed his temple. Harry gave a jelous look, which was noticed by the other boys.

"Sorry Hazz, I'm not breaking your Larry bromance up, you know my one true love is Liam here." Zayn jumped up and threw himself on Liam, who squealed from pain.

"Honestly, you boys are so gay sometimes!" a kind of deep voice that belonged to a girl echoed through the room. Perrie. All of the boys turned their heads and gave her an angry look. 

"Please, boys. I'm just kidding. Your little bromances are adorable." Her serious face suddenly lit up with a smile. Zayn walked over to her, pulled her into a tight hug, than gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Hello sweetheart." he said to her with a smile.

"Hey baby." she gave him a peck on the lips, and then looked at Liam with a murderous look: "I'm watching you, Payne! Stay-away-from-my-man!" She said the last words very slowly and pronounced them very carefully, as if she was speaking to a retard.

They all burst into laughter when they saw Liam's frightened expression.

"Liam. I'm just kidding?" She laughed. "Anyway. My luggage is in front of your door, Zayn. I tried knocking but no one anwsered so I assumed you'd be here."

"Good thinking, Sherlock." Zayn patted her back. She gave him a scolding look.

"Danielle should be here shortly, so I can go unlock the door for you and help you with your stuff, okay?" Liam walked with her.

"Thanks, Toy Story." Perrie smiled and they left the room. 

"Well, we should probably go too. Liam is gonna  make us check if we have everything at least three more times anyway, so might as well get over with it. You should do the same, by the way. See you soon mates." Niall said and left with Zayn. 

"Finally, some alone time." Loui's look shifted from the door to Harry, and his face from expresionless into a very turned on looking one. 

"You're joking, right?" Harry said in a serious voice, but his lips were curved into a cheeky grin.