Chapter 3

Harry P.O.V.

"Hey you two, finally! I was SO woried!" Daddy Direction said, as we walked inside out apartment.

"Erm, we were just...out!" Lou answered innocently.

"Hey, erm...guys? You know, I love you and all, but...don't you have your own apartments?" I asked, since I just noticed that the boys stayed here while we were gone. I didn't really mind, but this was just my way of trying to throw them out, so me and Boo Bear could maybe get to spend some...sexy time together! I suddenly smirked at the idea.

"Well, your apartment IS the biggest. And you do love us, so you don't mind." the little leprechaun grinned into my face.

"Yeah, preach to that! And what are you all excited for all of a sudden?" Zayn noticed that I was smiling like a complete fool.

"I...um..." I honestly didn't know what to say.

"Okay, okay. We get it, you want to be alone. Gee, what's with you lads today?" Liam shook his head, not understanding why Lou and I were acting differently.

"Well, if you want..." Lou staretd with a soft voice, but I cut him off with a 'let them go' stare. He seemed to get it, so he just stopped talking and winked at me. I winked back.

Before Zayn left, he turned around and reminded us: "Oh and guys, until we fly to Hawaii next week, we have a free week, so, if you wanna hang out sometimes..."

But Lou cut him off: "Yea, okay, you live like...next door so it's not gonna ba a problem O.K.? Bye-bye then!" He practically pushed him out the door. I couldn't help my self, but laugh.

"Finally alone." He gave me a sexy smile.

He turned back to me, came closer and put his arms around my waist. I mirrored him and pullen him closer. And before he could kiss me, I smashed my lips against his. I waited until he gave me access to his mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, but he won, I just had to give in. He pushed me against the wall,and ran his hands all over my body. Then I pushed him down to the floor. It was rough, yeah, but totally worth it. I got down to him, and staret kissing him again. I ran my hands thorug his beautiful hair. He fightet for dominance, but this time, I was on top.  I started pulling of his t-shirt, but I couldn't do it, it got stuck somehow. He giggled and then helped me. His top landed somewhere on the floor, he didn't care apparently. Then I wen't down to his pants. I staretd to unbutton them, but I couldn't deal with that too. He laughed out loud now, pulled his pants down and grinned at me.

"So...not..sexy!" I said, half to myself, thinking what and idiot I was.

"Maybe not so sexy, but cute!" He winked at me, and took the chance.

He jumped at me and now I was on the floor. He stared kissing my neck, my collar-bone, and he wanted to go further below, but my shirt was in the way. 

"Hazz. Off!" He commanded.

I did as he said and threw it away. He continued down to my pants, leaving lovebites on the way. Then he came back to my nipples for a while. He rubbed the skin around them, than started biting them. It was weird at first, but then it felt so good. I let out a moan from the bottom of my throat.

Louis P.O.V.

Oh his moans were so sexy! It turned me on even more, I needed to make him do that again. I was still playing with his nipples, and he kept on moaning. Oh, the sound. I was getting harder then a rock, and I felt Harry was too. I finally decided to pull his pants down, but unlike for him, it was easy to do so for me. Then I realised, I probably needed to take a moment. I came back up to his face, and kissed his nose.

"You're so cute, babe. I love you." I said to him, with a loving smile. He smiled and me to and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you more, BooBear." He flipped me over, and he was on top AGAIN.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that's even possible, Hazza babe. Because I think, I love you the most!"

I didn't want to kiss him anymore.I mean, yeah I wanted to kiss him...and more. But not right now, this was going to be our momet. I rested my head on his bear chest. I heard the beat of his heart. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. It was the best feeling in the whole world. Lying there together, our bodies intertwined. He took my left hand into his and squuezed it.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me..." He staredt singing into my ear. But he got interrupted, by a lound knoc on the door. 

"Open up guys. It's Niall, I left my guitar at your place!" He shouted from the hallway.

"Erm...now's not really a good time Niall. Harry's.erm..Harry is naked!" I started to quickly put on my clothes and pulled down Harry's boxers. He gave me a 'what the heck' look, but then shrugged his shoulders.

"Why? Look, I don't care, I saw him like a 100 times already, just please open up." he begged and tried pulling the doorknob. 

Harry took Nialls guitar, ran to the front door, unlocked them, passed Niall his guitar, and without a word he shut the door again.

"All done! Now where were we?" he smiled cheekily. 

3rd Person  P.O.V.

 Niall enterd Liam's apartment with a freakd-out look. He threw him self into a big, comfy chair and put his guitar down.

"What's up with you, Nialler?" Zayn asked. He obviously noticed the look on his face.

"Nothing much actually. I just went to get my guitar and...well, Harry was naked, he door was locked. Whatever, it was all very weird." The irish boy shook his head and picked up his guitar.

"And Harry was acting strange today. You know, with the whole Kiss You and gay thing..." Liam suddenly realised, lifting both of his eyebrows.

"Oooh, maybe they're like...doin' it. As a couple!" Zayn joked, and the other boys laughed.

But little did they know...