Chapter 4

Harry P.O.V.

I woke up, when it was still pretty dark outside. I gazed at the still sleeping Louis. His mouth was opend up a bit, he drooled on my chest. His eyes still closed, messy hair. I sneaked out of the bed, so I wouldn't wake him. I coverd him up, leaving him to sleep. Before I left, I gazed at him one last time. I couldn't resist. I bent down, kissing his forhead. 

I walked out of Louis' room, heading up to the bathroom, when I heard a voice.

"Good morning Haz. What were you doing in Lou's bedroom?" Zayn smirekd, reading a magazine and staring at me.

"I thought I locked up...how did you...I was just checking up on him, he wasn't feeling well yesterday." I quickly lied, glaring at him and walking up the stairs.

"Well, I have the emregency key, you know?" He shouted from the living-room.

"Yes, but that key is meant for emergencies!" I whisperd, but somehow he managed to hear me.

"It was an emergency. I left my magazine here, and I really wanted to read it. And also, I was out of milk...which by the way, you don't have either!" He chuckeld a bit, then stayed silent.

I walked into the bathroom. I took off my boxers, threw them to the washing-machine with the rest of yesterday's clothes and went inside. 

Hot water came running down my skin. I was actually quite tensed uptill now, even though I already slept with Louis in one bed, even naked, this was different. We had...feelings for each other. But sitll, It seems kind of quick. I don't know, I just hope I'm not rushing into things. 

Louis P.O.V.

I blinked a few times, before I opened up my eyes. I noticed my sweet Hazza was gone. He left me here. I heard voices coming from the living-room. I guess the guys were already here. I wasn't in the mood to see them right now though. I mean, it's not like now that I'm with Harry, I'll just stop talking to them. But I really need to be alone with my thoughts. I guess that...I didn't get up with the right mood today.

But after a while, of just lying on the bed, between the sheets, I decided to go grab something to eat. I pulled on a pair of grey sweats, a simple white t-shirt and walked out of my bedroom.

I was greeted with a couple of 'Goodmornings' and stuff from the boys, and made my way to the fridge. I wanted to get some milk for my cereal, but we were out. 

I stomped my feet to the other room, ready to accuse the boys.

"Got milk? Oooh, don't think so!" I said, making a silly face.

I eyed Niall immediately, since I was absolutely sure he was responsible for keeping me away from my usual morning bowl of Chunkey Monkeys. 

"Sorry?" He shot and innocet look at me. I didn't want to fight, so I just shruuged my shoulders and went back.

"So, feeling any better today, Lou?" Liam shouted, while flipping through the Tv channels. I didn't understand though. Was I supposed to not feel good? 

"Erm..not sure what you're talking about there, mate." I shouted back at him. He obviously didn't like to shout all the way from the living room, so he walked in and sat on a bar stool, Zayn and Niall following him. 

Niall and Liam exchanged confused looks, Zayn looked as though he just realised something.

"Well...erm... I-I porbably messed up. Harry said you were feeling sick yesterday. You know, I saw him today, leaving your room and all..." Zayn stared to explain.