Chapter 5

Percy POV

"We're in" I said. I didn't really trust this Thor guy, but if Tar... if THAT guy is rising, they're going to need our help. "But, we need to go get our things. If what you're saying is true, we're going to be staying there, not at camp." I said. Truthfully, everybody here already had packed backpacks, but Annabeth and I needed to talk to Chiron.

"That is reasonable. We shall meet at the base of this structure in three hours. Until then, I shall be making sure your rooms are prepared." Thor answered. Making a move to leave, but was interrupted by Zeus.

"That will not be necessary, Thor. We will be designing our children's rooms, as we know what their requirements are. But please do tell Mr. Stark that we won't be permanently changing his rooms, they shall revert back to their original state once the war is over. That is, if the building is still standing. Now, demigods are excused." He said, with a wave of his hand.

"Um Father"

"Brother" My father and Athena attempted to say at the same time.

"Oh, yes, you must individually speak to your children." He said, and each god with a child present shrunk down and approached their offspring. My father and Athena approached us, and Annabeth hugged her mom, while I hugged my dad.

"Now, we know of your, uh, intimate, sleeping arrangements," Athena began. And no, we aren't doing, um, THAT! We are trying to ward off nightmares by sleeping closer to each other. Completely innocent.

"And we shall be working together and designing your room. Also, we have gifted you each with a pretty cool power. Please snap your fingers and envision armor." My father said, finishing Athena's statement. We did as he said, and suddenly, we were standing in full Greek armor. We looked around to see everyone was. Except the Romans were in Roman armor of course. And the best part: it was lighter than a feather. The only differentiating features were the colors of the cloaks over them. Mine was sea green outlined with grey, Annabeth's was grey outlined in sea green, Piper's was pink- much to her displeasure, but I guess it's a parent indicator- outlined in electric blue, Jason's was electric blue outlined in pink, Thalia's was electric blue with silver outline. In a simplified form, here are the colors:

Frank- Red with gold outline

Hazel- Gold with red outline

Nico- Black with sunshine yellow outline

Will- Yellow with black outline

Reyna- Fully purple

Clarisse- Red with pale blue outline

Chris- Pale blue with red outline

Rachel- color of her blue hairbrush (yeah, we trained Rachel how to fight)

Katie Gardiner- grass green with pale blue outline

Travis Stoll- pale blue with grass green outline

Connor Stoll- completely pale blue

Grover- dirt brown with dark blue lining

"So we can snap our fingers and our battle armor appears?" I asked. I received a nod from every god present (those without demigod children present, ie: Hera, Dionysus, Artemis, etc) "THAT IS SO COOL!" I yelled, startling a few people. Others just chuckled.

"Will those who are coming from Hogwarts and anyone involved on this quest get this power?" Annabeth asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yes. All demigods will get this power." Zeus said.

"And we have one more surprise for you," Hephaestus said, and Zeus waved his hand. A shimmering door opened to reveal a very familiar island. On the island was a very familiar girl, with an even more familiar boy.