Chapter 3

Hey guys, this one isn't quite up to the point that the other one is, but I wanted to give you a chapter. So here is the PJO chapter.

Also, @L0ve2Dr3am created a fantabulous cover for the story, so check it out!

~~~

Jason POV

What to say... what can I say about Leo? He was an imbecile who saved us all? He built a monstrous ship that took us to Europe? I sighed. "I can't do this, I can't write my best friend's eulogy. Especially when I don't think he's dead." "I know, but Nico said he felt his soul, we have to do a shroud burning for him." My girlfriend, Piper, said. I sighed again, and focused back onto the sheet of paper in front of me.

It was 3 days after the war with Gaea, and the shroud burnings were taking place tonight. Finally, I got two sentences written, 'When we first met, our friendship was a trick of the Mist, but we came to be best friends, despite my amnesia. He tamed a mechanical dragon, then when the dragon broke apart, he sent the head back here so he could put it on the head of our Trireme ship. He flirted with anyone that was female and stood still long enough, including an ice goddess.'

Luckily, I was saved from continuing my depressing work, because Chiron knocked on my cabin door and said "Meeting on Olympus in two hours, meet on top of the hill in 5." And then walked over to the Poseidon cabin. "OH COME ON!" I heard Percy yell. I chuckled, he really wanted to spend some time just being a normal demigod.

"Pipes!" I called to my girlfriend who had gone into the bathroom "Meeting on Mount O in 2 hours. Going to the top of the hill in 5 minutes!" "Ok! Can you hand me some of my clothes?" she asked, referring to the clothes she keeps in my cabin, just in case something like this happened. I grabbed her nicer Camp Half Blood shirt and jean shorts. Shutting my eyes, I cracked the door enough to put my hand through, and handed her the clothes.

While she changed in the bathroom, I grabbed some nicer jeans and my Camp Jupiter shirt. I slid my feet into black converse and waited by the door for Piper to come out. Finally she did, her hair in new little braids, and a new feather woven into the braid by her face. All in all, she looked stunning. "Do you think we should pack some things before we go?" I asked, thinking that we were going to be sent on a quest.

"No, we don't have time. Just start walking towards the hill, Sparky." She told me, pushing me out of the door and shutting it firmly behind us. We hiked up the hill, we noticed that the amount of people going was ginormous. The Seven, Nico, Will Solace, the Stolls, Katie Gardener, Miranda Gardiner, Clarisse, Chris, Grover, Reyna, and even Rachel was waiting for us at the top. I wonder what they want with all of us...

So apparently, there is some sort of British sy-fy stuff going on with the camp van, because we could all fit. All 16 of us. And let me tell you, an hour long drive with 15 ADHD teenagers isn't fun, even when a few of them are disciplined Romans. Rachel got to sit in the front seat, lucky thing. Finally, we got to the Empire State building.

We, as a very large group of hypervigilant demigods, all walked into the building. Percy approached the desk, where the very burly man was reading The Fault in Our Stars- and blubbering like a baby. Percy cleared his throat to get the guys attention. "We need to get to the 600th floor please."

"Ain't *sob* such a *sob* thing, kid." he said, without looking up.

"Listen, I know what book you're reading, and probably the part you're reading as well, but we really need to get up there, Lord Zeus requested an audience with all of us, and we are a group of 15 demigods and one oracle. 3 are children of the Big 3, and my boyfriend and I are the most infamous demigods of our age to monsters. I don't think you want us in your lobby for more time than we have to be." Annabeth said. The man quickly scrambled to hand Percy the key, and direct us towards the elevators.