Chapter 6

Harry POV 

 I can't believe it. Remus, Sirius, Tonks and Fred are back! Although I wish he could, I understand why Hades can't bring my parents back. There's probably some time limit on it or something. But something had been nagging at me since our four deceased friends came back: is the effect of the Lord of the Dead bringing them back similar to that of the Resurrection Stone? Will they eventually become miserable and only be ghosts of those of who they were? 

 These, however, were not the only thoughts that plagued me. Ron was distraught; he was happier because of his brother's return. But Her- Hallie's affections weren't real. She seemed very apologetic, and had tried to apologize multiple times, but Ron wouldn't listen. Personally, I thought it was for the best, the two of them fought too much. The relationship would never last anyway. And I'm glad to know that Malfoy isn't really a Death Eater. I used to think that if he wasn't such a self absorbed and pompous prat, that we could've been friends. Maybe we can, if Ron can get over years of pompous pratty-ness. Nev-Nate's parentage makes sense. He was never particularly good at spells, although he got better when he got a wand from Ollivander's, but he was a genius with plants. Lucy's explained her house, but I don't see how she and Hallie can be siblings. They don't look very similar. But I guess siblings don't always look alike, especially those who only share a single parent. 

 We walked rather hurriedly, to what I assumed was the conference room. As we reached a door, Natasha burst through, and we were met with several unfamiliar faces. Apparently, one of the demigods, the one that looked like me, recognized a teenager with light brown hair. "Peter?"

 "Percy?" "Why are you here?" they asked at the same time.

  Peter answered first, "I'm here to help defeat Loki, I'm, uh, I'm Spiderman." Percy looked confused.

 "Who?"

 "Y'know, the guy who goes around in a red suit with a spider on it? J. Jonah Jamison thinks I'm a menace? No? Well, why are you here then?"

 Percy looked to Annabeth, who nodded, before answering. "I'm a demigod, I'm here to help with defeating, um, T-Tar-Tartarus." He looked tense when he said the name, like something bad would happen. Annabeth had a disbelieving look in her eyes. "I said it... I said the name! No one say it again, I might have a flashback... again."

  A flashback? What? They must have seen our confused looks, because a red-headed girl explained. "Percy, Annabeth, and Nico went through uh, the Pit, and it has given them all PTSD, Percy and Annabeth more so than Nico. That's why we consider them the strongest demigods in hundreds of years, they did something no other demigod has... again." Oh. 

 As the redhead finished, a dark skinned guy with an eyepatch walked in. "Ok, everyone sit down." We did as he asked. "Now as you can see, I've called in three teams of teenagers to help defeat Loki, Vold-" he was cut off by several 'Don't say his name!'s "Then what do you propose I call him?" Mr. Eyepatch asked us. 

 "We call him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or You-Know-Who before we fought him." George answered. 

 "Fine, these 3 teams were brought in to help defeat Loki, You-Know-Who, and T-"Once again, he was interrupted, but this time by the demigods. 

 "Why the hell can I not say that name?!" he asked, annoyed. 

 "Because, it gives Annabeth, Percy, and occasionally Nico flashbacks. Just call him... the Pit. That's what we call his domain." said a blond haired, blue eyed guy with a tan (AN this is Will, not Jason)

 "Ok, then you have all been called in to help defeat Loki, You-Know-Who, and the Pit from taking over the world. Now, each of you has fought at least one of them, so you know what it takes to defeat them. Now, to operate as a team, you need to know who everyone is. I'll start and then we'll just go around the table. My name is Nicholas J. Fury, and I'm the director of SHIELD."