AN

OK, hey, I promised myself I'd never do one of these on this story, but this is kinda important, so if you'll bear with me. 

1) SUUUPER sorry about my writing hiatus. I went to camp for a month and they don't allow technology, and I was having writer's block, and these are basically a bunch of excuses meant to give me time to run away from the stampeding horde of readers

2) I will have a chapter up soon. Probably around the time school starts (for me). And just to give you guys a time range, that means I'll have one up by August 15. I know it seems like a long time away, but I have a lot to do in two weeks. 

3) If you are a Supernatural fan, Destiel fan, or just like reading about gay ships, READ HERE: My friend and I are having a writing competition, and we have just finished. Well, I came up with the idea of posting them both on wattpad and letting y'all (the readers of wattpad) read and vote who won. So if you're interested, it's all explained on the story. So go to my profile and click on the story that's entitled "Destiel." Thanks!!!

Thanks for sticking with this, I've had some great feedback and a lot of encouragement. Just to let you know, I'm not giving up on the story, and it will continue! Thank you so much for reading!! Love you guys!