Chapter 6, Why are they acting like we're friends?

TW: Atsumu is still drunk 

Atsumu was still drunk. Hinata sat down in a chair. Atsumu clumsily walked over to him and sat in the chair next to him. Hinata shoved his chair a bit away from Atsumu's chair. He turned his back to Atsumu, but then suddenly felt a hand running through his hair. "Wow, your hair is super soft," said Atsumu, rubbing harder and harder. It started to hurt and Hinata pushed Atsumu away. Kageyama then returned with another guy. ''Atsumu you idiot! What did he do now?'' Kageyama asked as he saw Hinata sitting with a frightened and uncomfortable look in his eyes. ''Nothing, at least nothing to worry about.'' Hinata tried to appear normal but felt extremely uncomfortable. Kageyama pulled Hinata's arm and took him to the main building. ''You should really stop lying, you're bad at it,'' he said. Hinata had a feeling of comfort for some reason. The other guy carried Atsumu to the main building. ''I'm really sorry about Atsumu, he really embarrasses us sometimes. He gets drunk a lot lately.'' Kageyama noticed that Hinata's hair was all messed up, and tried to fix it a bit. ''You still smell like beer, want to take a shower?'' asked Kageyama as they walked into the main building. Everyone in the room was looking at the two of them. ''Kageyama, is that your hoodie he's wearing?'' some guy asked. ''Yes, but just because that jerk Atsumu poured his beer all over Hinata.'' As Kageyama said that Atsumu and the other guy walked in as well. ''Is he drunk again? He really needs a body guard or something like that.'' Kageyama walked Hinata to a big bedroom with 3 bunk beds. ''I'll get you some dry clothes so you can take a shower.'' Kageyama grabbed some things out of the wardrobe and then walked Hinata to the bathroom. ''I'll wait outside, but take your time,'' Kageyama gave Hinata the clothes. Hinata knew he could take his time, but he wanted to shower quickly. After showering he put on the clothes, but they weren't extremely oversized this time, probably because it might be Kageyama's clothes. ''Done already? Alright. Well the room where we got the clothes is the room where you'll be sleeping with me and 4 others.'' Kageyama and Hinata went to a big room with a few sofas and a big chandelier. Hinata sat down on one of the sofas, next to Sakusa. Hinata suddenly smelled something which kind of smelled familiar, but then realized it was the smell of alcohol. He saw a few beer bottles and wine glasses on the small coffee table. ''Do you want something to drink?'' Sakusa asked Hinata. ''No, thanks.'' Kageyama seemed annoyed again. ''You guys were complaining about Atsumu being drunk and now you're drinking too,'' he said under his breath. Atsumu, who was sitting on Hinata's right side, slowly woke up. He has been sleeping for a while. He was less drunk, but still a little. Without saying anything he snatched Sakusa's beer bottle out of his hand and drank half of it. ''Someone go get Atsumu some handcuffs,'' Kageyama said. Later that afternoon Kageyama showed Hinata around the building. ''What's inside of that room?'' Hinata pointed at a black door with a lot of locks on it. ''I don't even know myself, but only Sakusa, Atsumu and Osamu are allowed to enter it anyways.'' Kageyama then took Hinata to the bedroom he would be sleeping in. ''Please wait here for a minute, I'll get us something to eat,'' Kageyama said as he left the room. Hinata sat down on one of the beds. Then suddenly three guys walked in. ''Kageyama just let that kid sit here alone? He could just escape. Not that he would get far, but still.'' Kageyama then returned with a pizza box and two bottles of soda. ''Wanna go binge watch a serie?'' Kageyama asked, as he gave Hinata the pizza box and the bottles. He grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, which was opposite of the bed. Hinata nodded. The other guys sat down on their beds too and watched it with them. Hinata was still a little confused why everyone in every mafia group he has been with was being so nice to him. I mean they did kidnap him, but they acted like they're his friends. After 12 episodes Hinata fell asleep lying with his head on Kageyama's shoulder. He woke up in the middle of the night, because he felt someone or something pulling his arm. He opened his eyes and looked straight into the bright light of a flashlight. He saw two brown eyes staring at him. ''What the heck, put the flashlight away,'' Hinata whispered, but as he said that he noticed it was Atsumu. Atsumu turned off the flashlight, but didn't let go of Hinata's arm. He started cuddling Hinata and told Hinata that he was cold, because he was sleeping right next to the window, which has been open all day long. ''Why not hug something else?'' Hinata said as he tried to push Atsumu off him. ''But you're so warm and soft,'' Atsumu whined. ''Well, so is my pillow. Just take my pillow instead.'' Hinata pushed his pillow in Atsumu's face. ''Don't want to.'' Hinata struggled to get Atsumu off him, but then realized Atsumu had fallen asleep. Hinata sighed and tried to go to sleep as well.