Chapter 7, Attack!

An hour later Hinata still couldn't sleep. Atsumu was rubbing Hinata's hair again, but this time his sleep so there wasn't much Hinata could do about it. The next morning everyone was awake, except for Hinata. Atsumu was still hugging him even though he was awake. ''Atsumu, how long have you been sleeping like this?'' Kageyama asked moody. ''I don't know, but Hinata didn't do anything about it. He even fell asleep, see?'' One of the other guys in the room looked exactly like Atsumu, but with gray hair and blue eyes. The guy punched Atsumu in his face. ''If I see you close to that boy ever again I'm going to beat you.'' Atsumu got out of bed while Hinata was still sleeping. Hinata then woke up. He struggled to get out of bed. ''Hinata, I'm so sorry for what Atsumu did,'' the grey haired guy said. ''It's fine,'' Hinata lied and everyone in the room could tell. ''You're a bad liar, Shou-kun.'' Atsumu laughed. Everyone left the room to get breakfast, except for Hinata and Kageyama. ''Hey, Kageyama, can I ask you something?'' Kageyama nodded. ''Why do I keep getting kidnapped by mafia groups? I just don't understand it.'' When Kageyama heard that he was a bit shocked. ''Oh, I don't really know that myself,'' he lied, but Hinata thought he was telling the truth. ''Alright.'' Hinata and Kageyama went to get breakfast as well. Everyone was sitting on a large table. ''Sakusa, some unknown guy entered the building through the open window in the kitchen. We locked the person in there,'' Osamu said. Sakusa followed him to the kitchen. A few minutes later Sakusa returned with the person, but to Hinata's surprise it turned out to be Lev. ''L-lev?'' Hinata stuttered. ''Hinata, do you know the guy?'' Kageyama turned his head to Hinata, as everyone in the room did. Lev shaked his head hoping Hinata would say no. ''Uh, I saw him on the news one day.'' ''How many times do I have to tell you you're a bad liar, Hinata?'' Kageyama said as he got up. Hinata sighed and so did Lev. ''Sakusa, we're being attacked by multiple mafia groups!'' Osamu shouted. ''Shit, he was not alone?'' Sakusa let go of Lev and told everyone to get their weapons and find the intruders. Only Atsumu and Hinata remained. ''Ugh, fine. Atsumu, take Hinata to a place where they can't get him.'' Atsumu nodded and took Hinata with him as he ran away. He carried Hinata on his back. Atsumu took Hinata to the room with the black door where Kageyama wasn't allowed to go in. He locked all the locks and told Hinata to be very quiet. Hinata nodded and sat down on an office chair. Atsumu put some sort of communication device in his ear as he grabbed a gun from his pocket. He turned on a few huge screens which showed what was on the security cameras. Hinata peeked and saw some people he didn't know, but then suddenly he recognized Kuroo and Tsukishima. He also saw Tendo. Were their groups working together? Hinata didn't know what to do for a few seconds. Should he be quiet and stay with these guys or should he go back to Kuroo? Then suddenly, someone was kicking the door. Atsumu got in front of Hinata and a few minutes later the door was kicked through by Kuroo. "Kenma, get the chlorofom," Kuroo said while approaching Hinata. He picked up Hinata and jumped out the window with him. Hinata held tightly onto Kuroo and closed his eyes. Fortunately they were only on the first floor, so it was not a very high jump. Kuroo landed carefully and ran away from the building. "Hinata, there is a van around that corner, can you go in there and wait for the other to come?'' Kuroo asked as he put down Hinata. Hinata nodded and ran towards the van. He still wondered what they would use the chlorofom for, because he knew it is often used in kidnaps.